She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (1 Viewer)

Agreed. Really didn't need the extended shoe/fashion hijinks of whatsherface and whoshisname.

I thought they were the best part of this episode. This was the weakest episode so far, hopefully they step it up next week

Show has pretty much lost my interest. Doesn't seem to be going anywhere plot wise and while not horrible or anything, it's not so wildly hilarious as an episodic comedy that I feel the need to tune in every week. May check back in if I see it culminates in something, but for now I think I'm done.

Show has pretty much lost my interest. Doesn't seem to be going anywhere plot wise and while not horrible or anything, it's not so wildly hilarious as an episodic comedy that I feel the need to tune in every week. May check back in if I see it culminates in something, but for now I think I'm done.
It's supposed to be a comedy and yet Guardians, Ant-Man and Ragnarak are funnier. I'm going to finish watching it because it's better than Inhumans at least. I couldn't finish that one. That's the only Marvel show that I started and didn't finish.

It's supposed to be a comedy and yet Guardians, Ant-Man and Ragnarak are funnier. I'm going to finish watching it because it's better than Inhumans at least. I couldn't finish that one. That's the only Marvel show that I started and didn't finish.
I've enjoyed the show. Maybe could be better, but for what it is, I'm ok with it. Better than a lot of stuff on TV. I do think they do need to move it along a bit and get a better big bad. But I suspect that will be revealed in the next episode or two.

I would've been more concerned if you had finished watching Inhumans.

These shows (imo) are meant to be a stand-in for the origin part of a movie/origin movie. I don’t know that many of them have been particularly fast to “get to the point” because they’re just a part of the bigger universe. I can understand if that’s not for everyone, but like I said earlier, I’m perfectly happy just being entertained.

These shows (imo) are meant to be a stand-in for the origin part of a movie/origin movie. I don’t know that many of them have been particularly fast to “get to the point” because they’re just a part of the bigger universe. I can understand if that’s not for everyone, but like I said earlier, I’m perfectly happy just being entertained.

There's four episodes left and there's basically no actual story at this point. Just "whacky case of the week." Which I guess would be fine if the humor punched above "mildly amusing" but for a comedy it's rarely laugh a minute stuff.

I don't hate the show, but I also don't really care about it, either. It may just not be for me. I also didn't understand what everyone found so great about the Madisynn character. It's the same Valley/Party girl character we've seen a trillion times over the decades. I'm not above saying something just isn't my speed.

Needs a villain
The villain is Jen’s (lack of) ego
Which I think is clever, it’s just not super compelling yet

There are plenty of shows that have - mare of eastown, big little lies, sharp objects- that have played with ‘woman as her own worst enemy’ idea, but those are heavy, heavy dramas

I am interested to see how they land this and/or is stakes rise precipitously in the back half

With the reveal of Daredevil's helmet, I think the main antagonism is about to hit. Knowing from the trailer Daredevil would be appearing, I'm starting to think it's Fisk that's behind the Wrecking Crew trying to get her blood.
However, someone mentioned the Leader. Considering we've had Bronski in the show already, that would make some sense. I'm always up to see Tim Blake Nelson, another excellent character actor, assuming he'd be reprising the role, and I felt it was a loss that we never got The Leader after the Hulk film. Marvel basically ignored all aspects of it for a long time; it would be great to see The Leader finally brought in. If done correctly, he'd be a formidable and interesting villain.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom