She might have done it again... (1 Viewer)

In the aritcle did you notice:

"Photos show Spears and her new beau, 35-year-old photographer Adnan Ghalib, at the store together, and Spears scanning the shelves of pregnancy tests. (The photos were released by Ghalib's own photo agency, FinalPixx.)"

This leads me to believe that she's NOT pregnant, and that this is just a setup for more publicity / attention and $$; I think it's too obvious that her "boyfriend" just so happens to own the photo agency that took the photos.......... "Hmmmm hey Britney, I got an idea; how about we take these photos and sell them to all the paps".... And she replies:

Attachments

• Brilliant.jpg
    Brilliant.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 113

"Photos show Spears and her new beau, 35-year-old photographer Adnan Ghalib, at the store together, and Spears scanning the shelves of pregnancy tests. (The photos were released by Ghalib's own photo agency, FinalPixx.)"

This leads me to believe that she's NOT pregnant, and that this is just a setup for more publicity / attention and $$; I think it's too obvious that her "boyfriend" just so happens to own the photo agency that took the photos.......... "Hmmmm hey Britney, I got an idea; how about we take these photos and sell them to all the paps".... And she replies:

was thinking the same thing - that guy would have to be nuts to go with her knowing what he knows about that "industry" - would be a kick if one day she shows up on leno laughing about the whole thing being an act to make the tabloids (print and tv) look stupid, not just this episode but the last several yrs. - a plan devised by george clooney.

That is about what was said in the article I posted.

I read that earlier and it referred me to this article about it:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/article/8058/Is-Britney-Spears-Pregnant-Again?/

"It’s all bull***t. They’re just toying with the paparazzi,” Spears confidant Sam Lutfi told Access.

Is it too late to cede Kentwood to Mississippi?

(I'm only kidding -- No offense to anybody in Kentwood or Mississippi.)

Is it too late to change the name of Kentwood to something else?

(I'm not kidding about that.)

We'll take Kentwood. Sparkling water and double wides, doesn't get much better than that.

was thinking the same thing - that guy would have to be nuts to go with her knowing what he knows about that "industry" - would be a kick if one day she shows up on leno laughing about the whole thing being an act to make the tabloids (print and tv) look stupid, not just this episode but the last several yrs. - a plan devised by george clooney.
The only problem with that scenario is that she would have involved her kids and their custody in this "prank."

That would remove all doubt about her sanity and put her in a worse light than she already is.

Good grief, just how crazy is too crazy for you?

for 750k a month, i can handle...
till she kills me, and if that happens, please hire rebirth, some strippers, and clown midgets...

ps this karaoke show on fox is absolute crap. how long has this show actually been on air???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom