shed hunting (1 Viewer)

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
anyone spend any time in the woods looking for sheds? I found these guys this morning...

1ROuO0p.jpg

me and my son spend a little time each year walking the woods but have never had any luck. One of these days we'll get lucky maybe. I try to get them before they've shed. :D

This years bow kill.

I used to when I lived in Utah. Believe it or not, you have to take an online course and earn a certificate you're supposed to carry with you. It basically teaches you the do's and don'ts environmental-wise. Never had any luck, though.

me and my son spend a little time each year walking the woods but have never had any luck. One of these days we'll get lucky maybe. I try to get them before they've shed. :D

This years bow kill.

Beautiful.

This years bow kill.

Sweet!!
I killed my first nice rack this year, but your deer would make him his personal biatch.

I've had some good fortune the last few years. I hunt public land so the deer I hunt are very smart.....they don't allow you to mess up more than once.

here's a 13 I got a couple years ago....he got the height and points but not the width. This one had plenty of width but was lacking on tine length. Still looking for a deer that has both. I have several typical 8's and 9's but I don't mount those. Just euro style mounts.

anyone spend any time in the woods looking for sheds? I found these guys this morning...

1ROuO0p.jpg

I know where I'd be next year haha.....I'd be finding out where he beds at. He'll be a hoss next year.

Oh you know it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom