Shefter, on cowboys loving McFadden? (1 Viewer)

Did I hear right?

Cowboys offering their two first rounders, 3 current players on the roster plus the rights of Marion Barber to get the first overall pick.

If I can speculate, I would beleive the players can be Sedrick Ellis, Bobby Carpenter and Brady James (my speculation, not Shefter's).

This is an interesting story to follow in the next days....

I can't see them giving up two starters(Greg Ellis and Bradie James) along with Barber. Carpenter definitely seems like a guy that would be on the trading block, but the knock on him is that he doesn't fit in a 3-4 defense so why would Parcells even want him?

Personally, I hope this deal gets done. The more offensive players that go high, the better chance we have of getting a good defensive player at the 10th spot.

Best case scenerio is that this guy puts up the same numbers Barber does, but then your also out 2 first rounders, 3 players, and a great RB. As much as I hate Jerry Jones, I just don't think hes that dumb....is he?

Best case scenerio is that this guy puts up the same numbers Barber does, but then your also out 2 first rounders, 3 players, and a great RB. As much as I hate Jerry Jones, I just don't think hes that dumb....is he?

As mentioned earlier, Jerry is a razorback. j/k

Just saying, he has seen him in person in practice and in games many times, and he is still involved with the program so he has no reservations about any off field issues obviously.....

ok that makes sense, but it sure does seem like too much to give up.

no way dallas includes ellis and james. akin ayodele would be traded instead of james imo.

the first thing i thought when i saw dmac's 40 time, was the man crush jerrah has on him...tsk tsk tsk

I would believe Spears to be included. Appearantly, he and Carpenter are on the block and most likely will get cut. Dallas sees it as getting rid of two players they would've cut.
Now giving up Barber and two #1s as well seems insane to me.

Trade Rumor One
Cowboys get:
DeAngelo Hall
#3 pick (Basically means McFadden)
2 second round picks (6th and 17th I believe)

ATL gets:
Marion Barber
Anthony Henry
Akin Ayodele
Our two first round picks (22nd and 28th)
---------------

Here is the other rumor trade with ATL from the other thread on PSD (Not from NFL network)

Trade Rumor Two
Cowboys get:
DeAngelo Hall
#3 Pick (Basically means McFadden)

ATL gets:
Our two first round picks
Second round pick
Next years first round pick

Why would the Dolphins want Barber? Has Ronnie Brown not been up to par? I can see Parcells wanting to grab a few good linebackers though.

JER-RY. . .JER-RY. . .JER-RY!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe he has the Ditka senility or mad cow. . .

Sounds like Jerry Jones wants his own Adrian Peterson. I wonder if Adrian Peterson's early success is a factor in this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom