Sheldon & Breaux? (1 Viewer)

Breux would have made little difference tonight when the opponent could just run right though you.

It will be like reinforcements arriving after the battle of Little Bighorn. They could have helped if everyone wasn't already dead.

Breux would have made little difference tonight when the opponent could just run right though you.

Not necessarily. Breaux allows us to play with an extra man in the box. Granted, that man is usually Vaccaro, but the point is still there.

It's less what Breaux himself can do, more what his ability allows the rest of the team to do.

As far as Rankins, the thing to remember is, quick as he is. He will not have seen NFL action in like 3 months by the time he does play. So he might not do much or look that good out the gate.

Probably a lil, but tonight I saw a lot of players confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need Prime Ray Lewis, Jevon Kearse and Deion Sanders to improve this defense and even then I'm convinced our positional coaches would somehow make them look bad.

If they were both in the lineup for all three games then we would be 3-0!!!

/sarcasm

How much of a difference will it make to have these guys back?
Breaux would have shut Julio down without help. Crawley did a good job last night (minus the PI calls which Breaux had issues with last year early) he just needs to be coached to turn the head around. This would give us an extra guy on defense since we were doubling Julio. Rankins would have given us a ligitimate threat on the line and probably limited the RB to the outside. Totally different outcome (ok so maybe without the bone headed punt fumble).

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom