Sheldon Rankins designated to return from IR (has 3 weeks to go active) (1 Viewer)

If you've fallen into a hole or a well, not so much.

This makes absolute 0 sense.

The offensive and defensive lines are the most physical positions in football; consistently keeping people healthly and fresh is the #1 concern.

If you can’t understand that then idk what to tell you.

What a Dline!!!!!! Who gets released? The new guy Glasgow, who played pretty well last game? Good problem to have

The offensive and defensive lines are the most physical positions in football; consistently keeping people healthly and fresh is the #1 concern.

Guess he figured it was obvious , but I guess he should have used the sarcastic font for u

I think it is good news. Just different good news, instead of thank god he is finally back, its...awesome....high quality depth....

Think about that for a second. We're getting Rankins back and people are worried about him messing up the rotation. Most years we'd be thanking the gods for getting Rankins back for the stretch run.

This is great news. You can never have too many large men up front. Rankins has a lot to play for and he's going to be playing fresh. The amount of starting caliber players we have up front is staggering.

He was joking.

I do not believe he has been technically activated. They simply opened up his 21 day window to by activating him to return. He could still sit a few weeks to round back into shape...or if he's ready they can make the official roster move by Sat afternoon. Great depth to have, our D-Line is the best in all of football.
"Round back into shape" might not be the best choice of words for a defensive tackle, but you're right. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom