Sheldon Richardson on the "Trade Block" (1 Viewer)

Sheldon Richardson. They can't possibly pay Leonard Williams. Especially after throwing a lot of money at Muhammad Wilkerson already.

What would we be willing to give up, if we were so inclined is the real question.

Especially what with us about to get Sheldon Rankins back.

Sheldon Richardson. They can't possibly pay Leonard Williams. Especially after throwing a lot of money at Muhammad Wilkerson already.

What would we be willing to give up, if we were so inclined is the real question.

Especially what with us about to get Sheldon Rankins back.

Yeah no idea what it would take, but adding him and Rankins to this DL :worthy:

Just don't think it'd be smart.

High draft pick + a huge deal. We are finally getting this franchise back into a decent financial state.

Just don't think it'd be smart.

High draft pick + a huge deal. We are finally getting this franchise back into a decent financial state.

Well he doesn't have a deal for next season, so no idea what he would demand in a resign. I would assume that would need to be worked out before we gave up anything. Would be sick to have that kind of DL, one can dream.

We have rankins, rather use that money this offseason on a linebacker or end or corner.

You draft Rankins in hopes that he'll be the next Richardson or Donald. Highly unlikely we trade for him with Fairley,Rankins, and Onyemata already on the team. Plus we're already short some draft picks..not willing to trade any..though Haden is on the block.

Come on down... our position coaches will teach you how to not play to your potential!

Actually u can never have enough guys for a D line

You don't understand logic. You just drafted your 3tech of the future with a high 1st rounder. It's like saying I just bought. Jaguar but they changed the model a year after the one I bought so now I'm going to get the new one because you can never have enough cars in the garage. -_-

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom