Sheldon Richardson on the "Trade Block" (1 Viewer)

We need an edge rusher not another interior rusher especially with a Rankins coming back. This team is hurting on the edge. A stud edge rusher needs to be our main priority in FA or the draft.

Haden is hot garbage, no clue why everyone keeps screaming his name. I'll say he's probably better then our 5th string starting corner but yall are expecting him to come in and be a shut down corner, he isn't.

Haden is hot garbage, no clue why everyone keeps screaming his name. I'll say he's probably better then our 5th string starting corner but yall are expecting him to come in and be a shut down corner, he isn't.

Ironically, All of the Browns DBs have seen a dramatic drop in play since Aaron Glenn left

If Haden is heathy and motivated, he is a shutdown CB. Of course he hasn't been lately so that's always a bug question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Haden is heathy and motivated, he is a shutdown CB. Of course he hasn't been lately so that's always a bug question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was the biggest knock on Unger when we traded for him though I'd say the likelihood for injury as a DB on this team is slightly higher than would b for online.

We have rankins, rather use that money this offseason on a linebacker or end or corner.

Have no clue why everyone is comparing Rankins to Richardson. Rankins hasn't taken a meaningful snap yet. He has a long way to go to get to the level of a Richardson.

Trade for him. Value wise , he's better than whoever we were going to pick in the 2nd round anyways. And you get immediate production. Immediate pressure. All the Sudden Cam Jordan , Fairley and Kikaha ( When Healthy ) Will look like all stars.

Did yall see how Christen Michael was ripping off 15 yard runs each carry with no DL within 5 yards of him ?

Lets quit acting like we have the Steel Curtain upfront.

Rankins at the moment is an unknown quantity, Richardson is less of an unknown quantity (no telling what he would do in this system, see Byrd, see Kruger, see most of our big money signings). I would love to bring Sheldon in here, but I would only do it during the offseason when he has time to acclimate to the team.

But yeah, if we could swing it during the offseason I would be behind this 110%. But as of now, we could be picking in the top 5 just as surely as we could be picking #32, and Richardson isn't going to swing us far enough to get us to the #32 pick.

Just don't think it'd be smart.

High draft pick + a huge deal. We are finally getting this franchise back into a decent financial state.
Which means this is finally a financial possibility.

I thought we would have been better off trading for this guy instead of drafting Rankins. As soon as the Jets paid Wilkerson he was going to be the odd man out. He doesn't have first round value due to off the field issues. The Jets may have been interested in trading him in exchange for us switching firsts so they could draft Tunsil....

You draft Rankins in hopes that he'll be the next Richardson or Donald. Highly unlikely we trade for him with Fairley,Rankins, and Onyemata already on the team. Plus we're already short some draft picks..not willing to trade any..though Haden is on the block.
I wanted Richardson so bad last offseason....but yeah.....this.

You draft Rankins in hopes that he'll be the next Richardson or Donald. Highly unlikely we trade for him with Fairley,Rankins, and Onyemata already on the team. Plus we're already short some draft picks..not willing to trade any..though Haden is on the block.

Totally agree with you EJW. Plus we need every pick in this years draft because we still need to get a DE,LB and CB, depending on what we do in FA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom