Sherman on Roddy White: easy matchup (1 Viewer)

I love Sherman's antics. love him or hate him, it is hard to deny that he is a damn good corner.

Hopefully we embarrass the falcons both times we play them next year. It left a bitter taste in my mouth having to root for them to lose in the payoffs.

Hopefully we embarrass the falcons both times we play them next year. It left a bitter taste in my mouth having to root for them to lose in the payoffs.

I quite enjoy rooting for them to lose! :hihi:

I wish we had a big physical corner that was really good and can make plays.

I see why everybody fell in love with D. Sharper when he was here, we just don't make any glaring moves with this Defense, or x Defensive player!

Pretty sad.

Man i love this guy as a football player. RS play old school lockdown CB stuff and talk trash like back in the day. The thing is he talk the talk and he can walk the walk. To me RS and Charles Tillman the best cover CB in the NFL...How can we get a CB like this. Hawks and the L.A. Failcons(LOL) is my prediction to open the season this coming year.

You know its sad we dont have one defensive player who is a game changer....SMH!!!

How can we get a CB like this.

Get lucky. It's just one of those positions; like WR's and pass-rushers. It seems the safest bets are at offensive line and linebacker when picking in the first. Though, Sherman was picked up in the 5th!

Love that guy!... this is him in the French Quarter during Super Bowl week... good stuff

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Fi_ly7HTSzk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Get lucky. It's just one of those positions; like WR's and pass-rushers. It seems the safest bets are at offensive line and linebacker when picking in the first. Though, Sherman was picked up in the 5th!

B.W. Webb could be a steal in the 3rd. Pretty damn good CB. Hope he is there in the 3rd. William and Mary...Sharper old school.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom