Shiloh Keo added to our Sp. TEAMS (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
Folks, just took a look around to find film on Shiloh’s Special Teams prowess and with a cursory search found nothing but not to say there may be some vault of his stuff somewhere but I couldn’t find it. Anyway, I DID watch an interview of him in our locker room and IMHO, the guy looks like i’m in better shape and I’m 63 and haven’t touched any real training seriously or a football competitively in decades~!

I mean he may have well been standing there in a white thermal top with tobacco stains on it , cap on backwards and honestly had no traps or python arms or Roman Harper-esque neck or anything outstanding which would make me think he’s going to step in on Sunday and help blow the game up as he sort of eluded to.

Now, I also hope he’s the greatest special teamer since Fred MacAfee or someone but in every aspect he simply appeared to be a fan they pulled in off of Decatur who had on a SAINTS hat~! This is some kind of experiment! Who did we lose beside Ellerbe (sp.?) to where we needed this guy? I know he played on two great Defenses and Sp. Teams in Denver and Texas but seriously what does anyone know about this guy which to get stoked about?

I swear, he sure doesn’t look like a burner or some guy who could blow us the wedge or close off the corner and says he prides himself in his knowledge of the schemes and the game itself~! I’m thinking he’d have to be like a Sp. Team’s Einstein to overcome looking like the Pillsbury™ Doughboy IMHO. No offense to Shiloh, (love the guy’s name and all and my apologies to his family but I haven’t been so interested in a new guy in a long time just for the novelty of it!

So, if anyone knows something about our new player please share thoughts, what you may have seen, what you know, what he’s done to be taken by Denver and Texas ( no slouches when you consider their reps for hard being hitting and intelligence of players). Looking for some edge before Sunday rolls around but very interested to see how he even LOOKS dressed out in the B&G pads. It’s the craziest thing since thinking Donald Trump could actually become President of The United States~!

Hoping for the very best from him and he sure talks with assuredly confident terminology so I’m going to take him on his word and the judgement of our scouts and Coaches and figure out what # he’ll be wearing so I can spotlight the guy as he stands up returners and strips balls out with some great moves and clever angles and plays for sure because I WANT Shiloh to be amazing but don’t know ANYTHING about him but he played for Denver and Texas.

Let’s put a huge butt whipping on the ponies come Sunday with a continued improving Defense and a killer scheme using a two headed monster of a Rushing game all the while our QB and passing attack is still an amazing and continued threat to opponents with WR’s who just seem to continue to be able to catch the balls of Drew Brees with aplomb as well as all of our last dozen or so WR’s since 2006~!

GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX~!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PCRJ5XfnPhw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For me personally... our FO has done a pretty good job of identifying guys off the street to fill holes. Webb and Moore are examples... im just trusting them... WHO DAT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PCRJ5XfnPhw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dang!!!!
That was all from one game!!
Sheds blocks well, attacks at the POC, brings the wood, first one down on puns.....50 yard sprint.
Very impressive highlights.
Makes you wonder why the Texans let him walk.

He's always been good on ST. His problem is he winds up having to see time as a starter at safety due to injuries.

Interesting that we got another player that knows Kubiak and Wade very well.

He's in Rogue One, isn't he...

Dang!!!!
That was all from one game!!
Sheds blocks well, attacks at the POC, brings the wood, first one down on <B>puns</B>.....

I'm with you! Having a good sense of humor is really important! Great locker room guy! :hihi:

Well, now I&#8217;ve seen him in uniform and his few highlights so I&#8217;m feeling a LOT better about his acquisition. Again our Front Office knows what&#8217;s best for OUR TEAM and has brought in two new players who can get us past Denver with a bit of inside information.

If nothing else, Shiloh looks to have some gifted tools for Sp. Teams and I&#8217;m thankful to the posters who enlightened me and others. Thanks and a huge WHODAT~!

Keo is a really good ST player. And if we're put in a pinch, he also has value as a Moneybacker. Given our ST issues, Keo's presence can bring an immediate to the unit.

This was a good signing as far as ST are concerned. It would be nice if we could find a legit sure-handed punt returner too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom