Shoal Creek peeps... need info (1 Viewer)

eleazar

Biiru no gakusei
Reaction score
I am driving down to Austin for the weekend to hang out and party and on Sunday I'd like to come to Shoal Creek to watch the game. I need some general info such as location, when should I get there to get a seat, etc.

How many tv's do they play the game on at that bar?

thanks.

A bunch. There is pretty much a TV everywhere you look. Some seats are better than others, but I think you can see a TV no matter where you sit. It fills up pretty quickly so get there early and order some good cajun food.

Lately, finding a seat has not been that bad. There were open tables at 11:45 last week. Early in the year you had to get there at 11:00 to find a table.

The easiest way if you're coming from I-35 is to take the Martin Luther King Blvd exit and take Martin Luther King going west (turn right on MLK--you'll go by the UT campus) until you get to North Lamar. Left on North Lamar. Shoal Creek will be on your left between 9th and 10th streets, but you won't miss it because of the huge Saints helmet on the roof of the building.

Sound great... thanks guys. My sister in law lived right off MLK so I know where that is. Is parking a problem like most stuff here in dallas?

Not really. You can park within a block almost every time. There are two bridges right nearby that you can park along if it's full.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom