Shockey Dipping (any photos?) :) (1 Viewer)

FranklinSaint

Jabari Greer's #1 Fan
Reaction score
no pictures, but man, this season I have seen tons of NFL players dipping/chewing on the sidelines. Shockey comes to mind, then I saw Shanle last week, Delhomme looked like he was chewing yesterday, Brian Westbrook of the Eagles, and last year, I swear I saw Jon Gruden doing it during one of the Saints/Bucs games.

WhoDat9to12

DREW DAT
Reaction score
I saw him doing it in the Bucs game...I hate that stuff...though I've never tried it. Last night, I think I saw an interview of Shockey, and he was dipping and talking, lol. As long as it doesn't affect his play....I don't care what he does. :ezbill:

JRichard89

Veteran
Reaction score
Did anyone notice Panthers coach John Fox doing it also?? All I saw was him stick something in his mouth and start licking his fingers.. ?? I wonder if he does too

adsmm23

Playmaker
Reaction score
I was pretty surprised when I saw Shockey doing it as well. I'm kinda shocked that it is allowed on the sidelines, consdering all of the other rules the NFL and most teams have.

moe1967

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I was pretty surprised when I saw Shockey doing it as well. I'm kinda shocked that it is allowed on the sidelines, consdering all of the other rules the NFL and most teams have.
It won't take long before Goodell's hammer comes down.

fr3sh

A $ A P
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Some of these responses...LOL Reminds me of when Adam Sandler feels Jessica Biel's rack and goes, "yucky..." Haha, they could be smoking cigars for all I care as long as they produce on the football field.

adsmm23

Playmaker
Reaction score
I wasn't saying I'm personally against it or I think it should be banned, I'm just surprised it isn't.

TheBerg-75

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
no pictures, but man, this season I have seen tons of NFL players dipping/chewing on the sidelines. Shockey comes to mind, then I saw Shanle last week, Delhomme looked like he was chewing yesterday, Brian Westbrook of the Eagles, and last year, I swear I saw Jon Gruden doing it during one of the Saints/Bucs games.
pretty sure Shanle had sunflower seeds... that was my first thought too after seeing Shockey previously, but it really looked to me like he was chewing seeds

i HATE when people dip around me... my roommate did it in college and he'd always leave spit cups and bottles laying all over the apt... it SUCKED

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom