Shockey Dipping (any photos?) :) (1 Viewer)

no pictures, but man, this season I have seen tons of NFL players dipping/chewing on the sidelines. Shockey comes to mind, then I saw Shanle last week, Delhomme looked like he was chewing yesterday, Brian Westbrook of the Eagles, and last year, I swear I saw Jon Gruden doing it during one of the Saints/Bucs games.

pretty sure Shanle had sunflower seeds... that was my first thought too after seeing Shockey previously, but it really looked to me like he was chewing seeds

i HATE when people dip around me... my roommate did it in college and he'd always leave spit cups and bottles laying all over the apt... it SUCKED

Whew. From the thread title I expected it to be SaintJeremy and friends wanting pictures of him going "Shockey Dipping" in a hotel pool.

I think alot of yall had the dipping confused with sunflower seeds. Every player i have seen on the sidelines that is in street clothes always has a cup and sunflower seeds. I remember seeing Colston last year every game he was out, Westbrook, Turner for us was chewing them.

I am pretty sure that dip is prohibited from the sidelines although i am sure guys still do it, but i know that the majority is just sunflower seeds.

Quick thought: the only skin that can be graphed into the mouth in cases of mouth diseases, is that of the scrotum. Keep that in mind next time you dip.

Quick thought: the only skin that can be graphed into the mouth in cases of mouth diseases, is that of the scrotum. Keep that in mind next time you dip.
TheMoreYouKnow.jpg

is that true??

i had to have a skin graft in my mouth in order to have my braces put on when i was in HS....i didn't have enough gum on the bottom so they added to it

they took the skin from the roof of my mouth

obviously different circumstance but i was just curious

I didn't notice if Shockey was doing it this week, but it did look like it during the Dallas game.

is that true??

i had to have a skin graft in my mouth in order to have my braces put on when i was in HS....i didn't have enough gum on the bottom so they added to it

they took the skin from the roof of my mouth

obviously different circumstance but i was just curious

I honestly heard that on more than one occasion. As to why I put "quick THOUGHT" instead of "quick FACT" is because I really don't feel like doing any research that includes me seeing more than one set of balls.

shockey was def spitting into plastic bottle with black juice in the bottom

I think the "fact" is like the "study" that shows that staring at boobs makes men live longer.

Coach Payton says that he chews 5 pieces of Juicey Fruit gum in 1st half and 5 pieces in 2nd half. He said this on The Sean Payton Show this past week. By him I mean SP. Looks like Shockey is a dipper!

Last edited:
In a pigs eye. Dude is dipping clear as day, bottom lip poked out. Not that I care.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom