Shockey Dipping (any photos?) :) (2 Viewers)

Plenty of ruhtards on my high school hockey team dipped during intermissions. And our coach would give us Skittles during the game.

It was one big smelly orgy of Skittles and chew.

I think alot of yall had the dipping confused with sunflower seeds. Every player i have seen on the sidelines that is in street clothes always has a cup and sunflower seeds. I remember seeing Colston last year every game he was out, Westbrook, Turner for us was chewing them.

I am pretty sure that dip is prohibited from the sidelines although i am sure guys still do it, but i know that the majority is just sunflower seeds.

Some of them could be sunflower seeds, I guess. But I dip (yeah i know im disgusting and going to have to get my jaw removed) and used to hang around a lot of folks that did, and when someone's got a pinch in, if you look close enough you can see a bulge in their cheek, and shockey and shanle definitely had the bulge, the others maybe not. With sunflower seeds and chew, if anything, wouldn't it just look like their mouths were full?
:ezbill: I can't believe I've written a paragraph about men and "bulges"

*** do you want pics of Shockey dipping? I dip and i found it nasty watching him on the slideline with a spit bottle.

ironically this current can is supposed to be my last...promised the wife.

Heres the kicker. I quit dipping over 10 years ago, only to pick it back up on a drunken whim one night this past april...*** was i thinking..

Look ma, no chew!!!

9d80b1715cfc1c6ce5ab7e97ee696438-getty-88972255kc006_new_orleans_s.jpg

He was dipping in an interview we aired today. to each his own but arent you supposed to be a role model

I dip, grizzly mint or wintergreen, love the taste and it relaxes me. I could care less if the players dip, just look at baseball, most of those guys do dip. To each his own, or i guess pick your cancer. I'd rather have my skin gaffed then not being able to replace a lung.

I dip, grizzly mint or wintergreen, love the taste and it relaxes me. I could care less if the players dip, just look at baseball, most of those guys do dip. To each his own, or i guess pick your cancer. I'd rather have my skin gaffed then not being able to replace a lung.
Tell that to my dad. He smokes AND chews. :jpshakehead: And he has virtually no desire to stop so there's not much I can do.

Haha for me it's Grizzly long-cut wintergreen during the week and Camel turkish silvers when I drink/weekends. The day I turn 25, I'm getting a prescription for Chantix, but until then, my body can hate me as much as it wants.

I thought it was common knowledge that Shock dips. I have seen it several times on camera.

To repeat what JackTownHalo said, why do you want pics of him dipping?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom