Shockey Dipping (any photos?) :) (2 Viewers)

I honestly heard that on more than one occasion. As to why I put "quick THOUGHT" instead of "quick FACT" is because I really don't feel like doing any research that includes me seeing more than one set of balls.

Any way I can take back negative rep? I read all the way to "because I really don't feel like doing any research", clicked neg rep, and read the last few words.

Now I want to + rep you. So think about it this way, the neg rep counts in statistics, the + rep counts in my mind.

Back to Shockey dipping - his life, it's better than smoking ... And I'm a smoker.

Then again, it's all terrible and disgusting for you ... Hard to quit, but disgusting.

dude dipping is like one of the most disgusting things in the world, why would you want to see pics

Haha for me it's Grizzly long-cut wintergreen during the week and Camel turkish silvers when I drink/weekends. The day I turn 25, I'm getting a prescription for Chantix, but until then, my body can hate me as much as it wants.
Skoal Mint long cut. I worked at the local Sheriff Office in MS this summer and had to do a 3 week stint in dispatch. A guy had a can on him and i hadn't taken a dip in a while so i tried it. Pretty relaxing when your sitting in a dark and cold room for 8 straight hours.

pretty sure Shanle had sunflower seeds... that was my first thought too after seeing Shockey previously, but it really looked to me like he was chewing seeds

i HATE when people dip around me... my roommate did it in college and he'd always leave spit cups and bottles laying all over the apt... it SUCKED

My dad drives me crazy with that when I'm around him. Can't just use bottles with caps either every time, just has to use cans as well. Gross and annoying.

/end rant

It's just something players do. I find the thought of it to be gross but that's me. To each their own. :idunno:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KO5Vz_OZd9M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KO5Vz_OZd9M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

..am I missing something?

I'm old enough to remember players and coaches smoking on the sideline. Now I think that would be a terrible example and smoking is insane but we have an attitude today that if you don't do certain things you can avoid death. In the end we will all die no matter what we do are do not do. There is no cure for death.

I dip, grizzly mint or wintergreen, love the taste and it relaxes me. I could care less if the players dip, just look at baseball, most of those guys do dip. To each his own, or i guess pick your cancer. I'd rather have my skin gaffed then not being able to replace a lung.

I, too, am a Grizzly man. As far as doing it on the sidelines, a by-the-rules referee could throw a flag for dipping, I think.

is that true??

i had to have a skin graft in my mouth in order to have my braces put on when i was in HS....i didn't have enough gum on the bottom so they added to it

they took the skin from the roof of my mouth

obviously different circumstance but i was just curious

Maybe thats what they wanted you to believe. :hihi:

Players have been dipping on the sidelines for years, going back to the Walt Garrison days in Dallas.....Remember the Skoal Brother, Earl Campbel, George Rogers did it, and you would always see Warren Sapp with a huge plug in his lip during interviews....

And to all the people saying it could be sunflower seeds, I don't remember ever spitting brown spit from sunflower seeds....

fun-dip.gif

This is the only dip that matters.

Grizzley?? Thats not tobacco. Thats candy infused with nicotine....and thats wrong.

Ok, my last dip was at 12am. Guess who is getting edgy. Oh, and i travel for work next week for a meeting, and two of my cohorts both dip. I might try and put this off another week. Wife will probably cry.

What I'm about to say is gonna totally gross out anyone who reads this thread, but...it's to funny not to share.

Back in '07, my siblings, me and brother in law were driving up to W. Virginia. We stopped at a gas station to switch drivers. My bro in law dips and left his spit cup in the cup holder on the driver's side. Unfortunately my brother forgot to switch out the bottles before driving off. About 6 miles down the road he picked up my bro in laws spit cup and took a HUGE swig out of it. The next thing I saw was my brother spitting crap everywhere..while driving! I had a good look from the rear view of his facial expressions. The man was trying to wipe his tongue off with whatever he could get his hands on while I was wiping off his arm he previously spit all over. Needless to say there was alot of gagging going on from my sis and me. I guess it's one of those "you had to be there" moments to totally grasp the full effect..or for that matter hear it. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom