Shockey, Sharper, Bush (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
not bad guys to have to lean on

can't see shockey in too many routes this week

i like that Sharper will get more reps to get more reads on the QB

i also like that since Bush is assured of plenty of touches, he won't feel the need to hit a homerun whenever he gets the ball

Sharper age is starting to show IMO, and Malcolm has been our best player on defense this year.

It's gonna be tough if we don't have his services this week.

Despite all the injuries, I think the Saints will be alright for this first playoff game. Not taking the Seahawks lightly or anything but the Saints are better off against them with these injuries than against the Bears or Falcons. Bush, Shockey, and Sharper can get it done! Plus everyone else that is not injured. Saints still have Ellis, Vilma, Greer, Porter, Harper, Brees, Meachem, Moore, and a great O-line!

Shockey will probably do most of the blocking and get a few receptions, I think Graham will be fine. Hopefully Jenkins can play, I'd like to have him AND Sharper in there.

If we see a hybrid of Reggie from last Sunday and the Arizona game, watch out!

not bad guys to have to lean on

can't see shockey in too many routes this week

i like that Sharper will get more reps to get more reads on the QB

i also like that since Bush is assured of plenty of touches, he won't feel the need to hit a homerun whenever he gets the ball

The good news is all of the guys, with the exception of the RB position should be able to return for round 2 of the playoffs.

Losing Ivory/Pierre will hurt, but if we can advance to week 2 of the Playoffs, then we should have pretty much everyone back. Unless Jenkins and Graham's injuries are much, much worse than we expect.

Clearly we cannot take the Seahawks lightly, particularly with their home field advantage - and it is an advantage for them. I do, however, believe that we should be OK. The goal has to be to rest some of those guys like Jenkins and Graham for another week so that we have them back in time for Chicago or Philly.
This team is as battle tested as any and I believe one of the two or three teams in the NFL that can adapt to this adversity.

Clearly we cannot take the Seahawks lightly, particularly with their home field advantage - and it is an advantage for them. I do, however, believe that we should be OK. The goal has to be to rest some of those guys like Jenkins and Graham for another week so that we have them back in time for Chicago or Philly.
This team is as battle tested as any and I believe one of the two or three teams in the NFL that can adapt to this adversity.

We will play Chicago or ATL. The only way we play Philly is if we both make it to the NFC Champ game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom