shockey to the phins?? (1 Viewer)

Gremillion J

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2008/04/things-i-think.html

<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="90%"><tbody><tr> <td>Quote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Even though Sparano claimed he likes his tight ends I didn't believe him. I'm trained to read between the lines and his body language spoke volumes. When Sean Ryan, a guy who was out of the league last season, is the tight end you're the most excited about that means you've got issues. And tight end is typically a big part of a Bill Parcells offense.

Coincidentally, Jeremy Shockey is trying to get a new contract out of the Giants. I'm told by my UM sources he really wants OUT, and feels the Dolphins would be a good fit since it's home. The Giants can not get over the fact he doesn't want to train with them in the offseason.

Question to Dolphins nation? Is Shockey, who has four-years left on a five-year contract extension he signed in 2005 (that pays him $25 million) worth the Dolphins second second-round pick. That's what it would take to make the deal happen I'm told?....

and .. from another dolphins forum::
<table id="post1062436460" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(0, 0, 0) -moz-use-text-color rgb(0, 0, 0) rgb(0, 0, 0); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">
</td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(0, 0, 0) rgb(0, 0, 0) rgb(0, 0, 0) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right">
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(0, 0, 0); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">
</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_1062436460" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0);">
</td></tr></tbody></table>http://www.790theticket.com/<table id="post1062436460" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(0, 0, 0) -moz-use-text-color rgb(0, 0, 0) rgb(0, 0, 0); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">
post_old.gif
04-04-2008, 09:07 AM <!-- / status icon and date --> </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(0, 0, 0) rgb(0, 0, 0) rgb(0, 0, 0) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #1 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(0, 0, 0); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> SabanHater <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1062436460", true); </script>
Hater in the House!
<center>
</center>

<!-- show awards --> <!-- /show awards --> </td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_1062436460" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0);"> <!-- icon and title --> Jeremy Shockey wants to be a Fin
<hr style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Just heard in on 790 the ticket. It's been confirmed just no coverage on it yet.
listen live at www.790theticket.com

what do you guys think?
<!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________
sigpic21781_2.gif

</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td></tr></tbody></table>

i just hope he goes somewhere so we can quit talking about it....

2 problems here...

"Even though Sparano claimed he likes his tight ends I didn't believe him. I'm trained to read between the lines and his body language spoke volumes.

Need I explain the speculation in that?...

2. Its a blog...

lemme guess, the Giants fans want the #1 pick overall in the draft and a safety for Shockey.

dam had to bring up the ditka **** i consider that some of the worst days/years in saints history i never wanna think are talk about them days ever lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom