Shockey's long catch and run (1 Viewer)

I am surprised that no one has mentioned how easily Shockey shrugged off the initial would-be tacker. I mean, you can tell that it was Shockey's core strength that allowed him to brush him off like a gnat on a dining table.

That was huge!! It led to him being able to run downhill and give the other DB a 25 yard stiffy (stiff-arm).

He stiff-armed the same dude at least 3 times. IMHO, that play, with the passion Shockey showed, is what turned things around.

He stiff-armed the same dude at least 3 times. IMHO, that play, with the passion Shockey showed, is what turned things around.

I agree. Shockey repeatedly tagging Wilson under the chin with those stiff-arm shots was just wicked.

I too loved that play and thought J-Shock was going to then run him over when he dove down to his knees! I was yelling for Shockey to just jump over him now!!!!!!! But I guess shoving the dude for 25 extra After Contact Yards was pretty awsome as it stood!

The guys on our team all play with different types of intensity; IMHO-------Shock"s are blatant, out in the open emotions, Reggie's is a buring desire and Drews' is a quiet passion which he displayed openly on his spike and dunk Two Rushing TD combo!

This can only be GREAT for all of our TEAM MEMBERS to see from their LEADERS and to come from their Offensive playmakers is outstanding. It's one thing to see Charles Grant chest thump but to see Lance Moore's enthusiasm and Henderson's game picking up along with guys subbing for injured guys and us not missing a beat! Man, somebody pinch me because it feels like I'm living a dream and if it's real, BABY we're going to go farther than we've ever gone before and that means NFC CHAMPS AND A SUPERBOWL RING! Yeah Baby Yeah!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom