Shockey's long catch and run (1 Viewer)

The DB looked like a tourist in Spain who decided it might be fun to run with the Bulls. Once he got in the action he panicked and wondered how to get the h___ away from that stampeding bull. It was awesome.

:9:
Great name for Shockey....Pamplona.....Running of the Bulls

The emotion he plays w/ is needed on this team. We dont have the rara type guys and every now and then, something like that can lift the play of everyone else around him. Great play J-Shock. It was truly awesome to see you and Vilma both shine in yall college hometown. ANd seeing J-Shock running around the stadium shaking the hands of the NOS fans was a beautiful site.

The emotion he plays w/ is needed on this team. We dont have the rara type guys and every now and then, something like that can lift the play of everyone else around him. Great play J-Shock. It was truly awesome to see you and Vilma both shine in yall college hometown. ANd seeing J-Shock running around the stadium shaking the hands of the NOS fans was a beautiful site.

Well said......he played like a gladiator today!

That was my favorite play of the game. Jeremy was NOT going to give up. I was surprised that NFLN left it out of their post-game recap.

Shockey is just the kind of guy fans of opposing teams love to hate.

I love him on our team. He has been bringing it. No doubt.

I posted an animated gif of it in the "shockey haters" thread. Its small so that Shockey fans can use in their signature...

Bump --

Is there another link to this catch and run by Shockey? This video doesn't work for some reason.

always go to www.nfl.com and click on videos.. select team "the Saints" and you can usually find the highlights there. I've had issues with videos loading in the past, just refresh a few times if needed.

I saw a lot of dumb things happen in the NFL. But Gibril Wilson getting stiff armed for 25 yards was by far the dumbest.

The Miami writers said Gibril got into a 'bad girl' fight with Shockey for 25 yards. LOL.

Billy Miller tweeted to Shockey that he looked '25 again' out there.

ANd seeing J-Shock running around the stadium shaking the hands of the NOS fans was a beautiful site.

Actually, he was the FIRST one to shake the hands of the Saints fans. When the camera cut to him running around the stadium there was 2 seconds or so left on the clock.

IMO his catch and bull run followed by Reggie's dive were the 2 plays that defined the comeback -- This was my second favorite beat down in Saints history (Deuce running over the Cornerback and stepping on him on the way to a TD obviously is first)

We will find out who got the best TE in the NFC South Monday baby.
Lets do the dern thang SHOCKEY.. WHO DAT BABY!!!:plus-un2:

This is what its all about Monday baby. Let's get it on, oooooh baby, let's get on. WHO DAT!!

Let's get the DOME a rockin Monday!!!:9::hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom