shockingly, Blandino says all is well (1 Viewer)

I watched the game with a hardcore Broncos fan. He readily admitted that the guys foot was out of bounds, before they even showed the replay. If he could see this and the refs with replay cant, I just give up.

Complete horse you know what.

We got jobbed. i'm so sick of the nfl. i'm still upset. i cant wait til this league goes bankrupt. its so corrupt.

I love how NFL feeding lines like "You can't really tell." I wouldn't believe a screw job, but with how NFL is sweeping this under the rug because we are "Small Market" is disgusting.

So, I guess everyone should start holding the center down on field goal attempts. Seems like a smart strategy - more room for the jumper guy to clear him.
You think we have a snowball's chance of getting away with that? We already got penalized for it once this season.

Some teams are favored. Other teams are...the Saints.

The player admitted on NFL Network after the game that he was out. Not surprised at all that Blandino towed the party line.

NFL needs full-time refs, it's a joke that they're the only major sport with part-time refs...

We're becoming part time fans yet still see the calls better than paid referees. They'really either just plain bad, which is no excuse, or it's rigged in NY.

Ok, so our strategy next game should be to hold the snapper down by the back of his helmet while we have an athletic guy leap over him to block the extra point, also everyone wears white shoes.

The player admitted on NFL Network after the game that he was out. Not surprised at all that Blandino towed the party line.

I fail to believe that. You would have to submit some video on that one.

It sucks that we as fans spend our hard earned money every week for that crap. NFL should be ashamed. they are crooks. they stole this win from saints fans and the city of New Orleans. our players played their hearts out for nothing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom