Shooter incident at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas - 19 children and 2 adults dead (12 Viewers)

When you let these guys off the hook you're admitting that mass murder of children is acceptable in your community. The "good guys with a gun" did the best they could apparently, and still 20 kids died.

When you let these guys off the hook you're admitting that mass murder of children is acceptable in your community. The "good guys with a gun" did the best they could apparently, and still 20 kids died.
I'm curious the demographics around the community and districting. Not enough to look it up, but plenty enough to draw a vague unsettling suspicion.

Is it better to remain ignorant and convince yourself it's imagination or to remove the doubt?

All I can come up with is either a community is being underserved by law enforcement because of a political situation or they actually are satisfied with carnage.

I can't really process that right now.

He must have gone to the Mary Jo White school of investigation. Here’s some money to come to this conclusion. Answer no questions. Thank you. Job well done.

I respect and appreciate the job law officers do and the perils they face. But when the system overtly covers for them when egregious mistakes or abuse occurs it doesn’t help the strained relationship with the public. LEO’s are human and make mistakes. There has to be some accountability.

I'll never forget that terribly staged press conference, Abbott and his ilk/followers don't really care about these folks, just how it reflects on them.....His "strategy" was to congratulate LE there, nothing else to see, carry on....it's a sick mentality that will lead to more bloodshed.....

Your last paragraph is spot on, totally agreed.....

CNN) — Hours before the Uvalde City Council was expected to reject a report clearing local police officers of wrongdoing during the Robb Elementary School massacre, the city’s police chief abruptly announced he is quitting.

Chief Daniel Rodriguez was not in Uvalde, Texas, on May 24, 2022, when a teenage gunman was left unchallenged in the school for 77 minutes, but had assigned Lt. Mariano Pargas to be acting chief that day.

Pargas was at the school within minutes but failed to take on a command role or act to save children trapped with the shooter, even when he was told of a child calling from the classroom to say students were still alive and needed help……..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom