Shooter incident at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas - 19 children and 2 adults dead (3 Viewers)

The implication is that they aren't going to stop with outlawing abortion, but will work to outlaw other means of birth control as well.

It's already arguably happening in LA, as at least one draft of the bill (i haven't read the bill in over a month, so maybe it's changed since then) could arguably make Plan B illegal as well due to how it broadly defines a person.
Justice Thomas said that he wants the right to contraceptives to be reconsidered just last month.

How do you know?

I grew up with a kid who axe murdered his freaking mother for crack money. HIs mother was a Saint. His siblings perfect. His dad was a successful guy, little league coach and you would never have expected any of it.

He stayed the night at my house and we traveled for baseball together and his parents certainly cared.

Your post is stupid.

I think you both have a point

if there is a terrible kid the first and natural assumption is terrible parents (and often correct)

and if it isn’t that you assume being bullied, in real life or online or both

and if it isn’t that you assume bad influences, in real life or online or both

and if it isn’t that you assume drugs

and sometimes, it’s none of that. And the kid just has some wires crossed in his head

Last edited:
So is there no forms of birth control available? I know this will gets some responses but I am legitimately being serious here. Planned Parenthood has stated on many occasions that. Abortions are a small percentage of what they do. Isn’t birth control one of those options. I am one of those people that don’t believe in abortion after a child has a heartbeat unless the mother will die in child birth or defects.

Who cares if birth control is available. It doesn't always work. And there is, of course, rape and incest, but the most important and most coinservative stance is that it's simply none of your business.

If you don't believe in abortion then don't have one. Hell, you and I don't even have the parts required to qualify to have this discussion.

It's the single-most selfish act there is, IMO.

I'm putting you here. You have no control over the DNA we're gonna give you. You'll live with that DNA for approximately 80 years. And you're going to love it.

Try to leave and we'll have you committed.

The purest form of evil, disguised and sold as love.

There's worse.

Forcing the little girl who doesn't want and can't handle being a single mother to have that child is far worse.

But less hyperbolically (even though that’s a legit concern), there has been a concentrated attack on sex ed and access to birth control for years now

I think a really good gauge, and a really accurate gauge, of how out of touch and ignorant someone is is if they preach ‘abstinence education’ or whatever it’s called…. Think about it; i mean, i grew up catholic (im in recovery now)- and even with the threat of eternal damnation and hellfire, most teenagers i knew STILL couldnt keep it in their pants.. In an ideal world, Yes abstinence would be the perfect remedy for not needing birth control- but we live in an imperfect world and there has never been one shred of evidence that ive ever seen that abstinence education works at all .

I believe I do have an opinion. Do non gun owners get an opinion? I have said I am against abortions but I get it there are valid reasons. Rape, incest, health etc. I think abortions can be had earlier in pregnancy rather than later.

How do you know?

I grew up with a kid who axe murdered his freaking mother for crack money. HIs mother was a Saint. His siblings perfect. His dad was a successful guy, little league coach and you would never have expected any of it.

He stayed the night at my house and we traveled for baseball together and his parents certainly cared.

Your post is stupid.
I don't know and wasn't claiming to know

There's worse.

Forcing the little girl who doesn't want and can't handle being a single mother to have that child is far worse.
But if the little girl were never born, she wouldn't be forced to have a child.

Nothing beats not being born if we're talking about the avoidance of suffering.

If you know that, had abortion been as available as it is now, you likely wouldn't be alive today. Does that qualify you to have the discussion?

This is another stupid post.

If I had been aborted I wouldn't know and wouldn't care and it wouldn't matter.

I don't know and wasn't claiming to know

You said that mass shooters were the result of bad parents who didn't teach their kids right from wrong and it was and remains a stupid statement.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom