Shooter incident at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas - 19 children and 2 adults dead (1 Viewer)

I just saw it on tv.. well, the edited version.. after seeing that i dont know how the rest of us can just sit here and continue to live our lives.. I mean, we have to- but it seems so pointless when these little babies are getting slaughtered like that .

And also, FRICK YOUR GUNS…. Come at me , i dont care.. i like to play tennis; if somehow it came out that tennis racquets were causing mass deaths in the US more than in any other country, and causing death and terror to innocent little kids- then oh well, ill find another hobby .. take away my racquet.. i dont care if you like to hunt, OH FRICKING WELL.. not to say all guns should be confiscated, i just think that the AR15s and the like have no place in our society, but it’s the pro-gun crowd that thinks it ’s a “SLIPPERY SLOPE!!!!!!!!”.. Go to hell.. AND we need improved mental health, it is not an either /or proposition…. But if you are anti-common sense gun legislation, then you are PRO-KID MURDER…. Report my post, move my arse to the friggin MAP board, i dont give a shirt, this has to stop.. if you have a single problem with my post then WATCH THE FRICKING VIDEO and then get back to me .. i wont engage anything you want to say until you watch every single second of that video .

Why is it that an Engineer can go to prison for gross negligence resulting in death if they mess up a calculation, but these police officers will face no such jury trial. Despite the fact that 20 babies are dead due to their negligence?
Two sides of the coin- a creator side and a destroyer side
For the last 20 years, too many of us have championed aholes and users over builders
And we better figure it out soon bc the aholes are driving us off a cliff

You could've dressed 30 random people off the street in all that gear, gave them weapons and they probably would've taken more action than the police.

Was not ONE of them willing to die to save the kids? What's the absolute worst that could've happened if they broke rank (or whatever they call it when you think for yourself), NOT wait for someone to tell you what to do and bumrush his arse?

It's amusing how they pick and choose when to follow directions and stick to procedures.

You could've dressed 30 random people off the street in all that gear, gave them weapons and they probably would've taken more action than the police.

Was not ONE of them willing to die to save the kids? What's the absolute worst that could've happened if they broke rank (or whatever they call it when you think for yourself), NOT wait for someone to tell you what to do and bumrush his arse?

It's amusing how they pick and choose when to follow directions and stick to procedures.
As was noted by a LEO on TV this a.m., and I paraphrase....."You volunteered to be a police officer, you weren't drafted. You knew what the job required of you. Why are you standing around doing nothing? Go in there and do what you are supposed to do."

In the absence of leadership a hero is called for. It’s sad and pathetic that there were no heroes for those children.

I don’t know how those “policemen” can look themselves in the mirror. During Covid, healthcare workers showed orders of magnitude more bravery than these chumps. We were deemed essential personnel and had to show up. Did we want to? No. Did some of us die? Yes. It came with the job.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom