Shooter incident at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas - 19 children and 2 adults dead (17 Viewers)

How about our billionairs buy up a gun company and shut itdown? Where are you Bezos? I kid of course but they could do something.
Now THERE'S a rather obvious idea that I never even contemplated before!

They were discussing Robocops at schools. But I thought Hollywood was to blame for the shooting. Now they want Robocop instead of gun control.

I get your point, but surprise active shooter drills could end up in all kinds of bad ways.
I wasn't really referring to surprise active shooter drills. Just surprise inspections. Are doors secured, are classrooms secured, daily protocols being followed, are security guards where they are supposed to be and doing what they are supposed to be doing.

And people are arguing that we don't need more stringent background checks and a system that would hold all this information to be readily available in the commissioning of those background checks.... :rolleyes:

For the few that seem to still be steadfast that having an AR-15 (or another .223 chambered rifle) is the same as a shooter having a pistol or a shotgun, read the below from the timeline. Nobody fires off more than 100 rounds in 2 to 4 minutes with a pistol or a shotgun:

"11:33 a.m.: The suspect enters the school and begins shooting into a classroom. He shot more than 100 rounds.

11:35 a.m.: A total of seven officers are on the scene, and three officers enter the school, later followed by an additional team of three more officers and a sheriff. Two of the initial officers received grazing wounds from the suspect while the classroom door was closed.

11:37 a.m.: Sixteen rounds were fired from 11:37 a.m. to 11:44 a.m."
But he could have used a knife or a baseball bat, too. :rolleyes:

I agree to some extent but that is said knowing that many, Cruz included, won't budge on meaningful gun regulations. So I have no problem considering all options but with the awareness of knowing he absolutely won't do the same.
It's been a long time since I've given anyone clown shoes, but if there's a thread and series of posts more deserving in the history of this board I can't recall.

Kudos!

dd.jpg
I don’t think he’s worthy of the Nike brand, you couldn’t find a pair of ponies?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom