Shooter incident at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas - 19 children and 2 adults dead (1 Viewer)

Sad and sickening... I was just in that town this past Fall visiting friends and checking out SA... small West Texas / border type town... Insane.

Last edited:
My God will it ever stop.

Never ends. Lots of people need mental health. I will keep preaching it. This scumbag, shot his GRANDMOTHER, prior to going to the school, to shoot the kids and couple of adults. Why did he shoot the kids? What did these kids do to him? Tell me he is not deranged! 😡

So, now NBC is saying that the shooter killed his grandmother and a police chase led him to the school.

Never ends. Lots of people need mental health. I will keep preaching it. This scumbag, shot his GRANDMOTHER, prior to going to the school, to shoot the kids and couple of adults. Why did he shoot the kids? What did these kids do to him? Tell me he is not deranged! 😡
If only there was a way to give citizens health coverage and make day to day life less of a stressful struggle punctuated by a desperate mental collapse while heavily armed with easy access to unprotected victims.

My son 6, and my oldest 14, are in school right now... thousands of miles away from Texas and it gives me anxiety... and now im crying.

Seriously who can look at a child and shoot them? Who sets out with that as their goal?

My son would stand no chance, he would probably ask them not to be angry and try to hug them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom