Shooter on USA network... (1 Viewer)

nolaspe

Slava Ukraini!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Based on the same character and mainly same plot of the '07 movie starring Mark Wahlberg. Ryan Phillipe plays Bob Lee Swagger, Marine recon sniper, in the show. Other notable actors include Omar Epps and Tom Sizemore. It's been pretty good so far, on its 4th episode. Oh, and Eddie George is in it too lol...

I haven't seen episode 4 yet (was that last night? I've been catching them on the app afterwards). However, this is another great new show. I don't know how long a show with this concept lasts, but it is one of the shows I make sure I watch every week now. Really enjoying this and Designated Survivor.

i tried to watch the first episode , but when he told the hunter in the woods " thats a .223 round you cant even kill a person with that round" i stopped watching. at least the writers could have done some research into firearms and the ammo they use. Now the Book is 100% better then the movie and 1000% better then this show, if you havent had the chance yet pick up the book its a good one.

I'm enjoying the show very much. It's pretty darned good. I really don't care what characters say about .223 rounds. Good show.

i tried to watch the first episode , but when he told the hunter in the woods " thats a .223 round you cant even kill a person with that round" i stopped watching. at least the writers could have done some research into firearms and the ammo they use. Now the Book is 100% better then the movie and 1000% better then this show, if you havent had the chance yet pick up the book its a good one.

*Than.

I think he was mainly saying that to put them off guard

I've finally caught up on all the episodes and quite like it. Good show to watch during the winter break.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom