Shooting At Jefferson Gun Outlet (1 Viewer)

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I know he does. But I enjoy gigging a fancypants putting emphasis on my use of one of the most favored gender neutral pronouns. Perhaps it was a congratulatory emphasis like saying, Way to go, You!

In which case, thank you, guido, for recognizing my progressivism!!!
I'm pretty sure that's illegal in several states.

Madmarsha

I default to sarcasm
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Okay. This is the wrong thread to get sidetracked. I deleted all my posts that have nothing to do with the subject.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I feel like I agree with you more often than not. I like your online persona and you make me smirk, laugh, and think. I don't know/can't see where you're going here or what you're trying to point out.
I thought he was asking for clarification. He stated as much. But yeah, things is what I thought was her intent. It's all good though.

Reaction score
I just watched the surveillance video on the local news. He killed the woman first in cold blood.
The one I saw also says he shot the salesman in the back twice while he was on the floor curled up trying to protect himself. It only showed the shooter in the hallway thank goodness. IDK I want to see the gory details which are likely available on this one.

His own brother is now saying he just snapped and started shooting. Just a terrible situation all around and likely there will never be answers to why.

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
Reaction score
The one I saw also says he shot the salesman in the back twice while he was on the floor curled up trying to protect himself. It only showed the shooter in the hallway thank goodness. IDK I want to see the gory details which are likely available on this one.

His own brother is now saying he just snapped and started shooting. Just a terrible situation all around and likely there will never be answers to why.
Which then leads me to this whole cultural phenomenom of "disrespect*.

Did he feel that being asked that question, while in presence of his brother, cause him to feel as tho he was disrespected? Or taken as such.

I have noticed, even on SSF over the last few years, this whole" no respect* thing happening. I gotta believe that mindset bleeds over for some inot personal dealings and they are quick to feel disrespected. Not sure how you reverse that, but it's definitely out there today.

Reaction score
Which then leads me to this whole cultural phenomenom of "disrespect*.

Did he feel that being asked that question, while in presence of his brother, cause him to feel as tho he was disrespected? Or taken as such.

I have noticed, even on SSF over the last few years, this whole" no respect* thing happening. I gotta believe that mindset bleeds over for some inot personal dealings and they are quick to feel disrespected. Not sure how you reverse that, but it's definitely out there today.
I hear what you are saying. I've no idea but from all accounts so far the request was not made with disrespect. How it was perceived however, we'll never get to ask.

All I can say about the rest is that I'm working to address my personal interactions to be as unbiased and respectful as possible. I've given up on changing anyone else as it doesn't work. I can only be a better me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom