Shooting At Jefferson Gun Outlet (1 Viewer)

I drove by after work on the way home. They had police tape all the way past skate Country. Probably marking all the bullet holes and such. All the cars in the parking lot for the gun shop Skate Country and some other place had to leave their cars while the investigation is ongoing. Most cop cars I've seen since O.J.

The suspect that was subsequently taken out “was such a good boy. Just don’t know why he would have done what he did”.

Apparently he entered against the rules of the range and had an extended clip. There was a confrontation of some sorts and all hell broke loose.

There is video circuslating around from a mother of a girl that was playing in a girl’s youth softball tournament across Airline, at LaSalle park. You can hear all of the shooting in the background and you can see it in her face that she is literally in a state of disbelief and does not really comprehend, or know what is actually unfolding. Then when a 2nd round of gunfire breaks out, you can hear a bullet whizz thru the air and hit a light pole, or something metal and then she suddenly realizes what is happening. She gets up and starts scrambling for cover.

Very sad. I will bet the parish is going to force the owners to relocate the range now. What a mess and a shame. It is our current society now a days.

Last edited:
The suspect that was subsequently taken out “was such a good boy. Just don’t know why he would have done what he did”.

Apparently he entered against the rules of the range and had an extended clip. There was a confrontation of some sorts and all hell broke loose.

There is video circuslating around from a mother of a girl that was playing in a girl’s youth softball tournament across Airline, at LaSalle park. You can hear all of the shooting in the background and you can she it in her face that she is literally in a state of disbelief and does not really comprehend or know what is actually unfolding. Then when a 2nd round of gunfire breaks out, you can hear a bullet whizz thru the air and hit a light pole or something metal and then she suddenly realizes what is happening. She gets up and starts scrambling for cover.

Very sad. I will bet the parish is going to force the owners to relocate the range now. What a mess and a shame. It is our current society now a days.
Don’t understand the point of that last sentence

Dang thats a horrible thing to happen, on the flipside, like the egg roll house on vets, skate country on airline has existed since the beginning of dawn.

like the egg roll house on vets, skate country on airline has existed since the beginning of dawn.

But see, I remember Skate Country being in Elmwood, just off Clearview, near where the Palace Theaters are/were.. at least it was for many years in the 1980s when i had birthday parties there.. i dont understand yall talking about it being on Airline, or it having been there forever(?)

But see, I remember Skate Country being in Elmwood, just off Clearview, near where the Palace Theaters are/were.. at least it was for many years in the 1980s when i had birthday parties there.. i dont understand yall talking about it being on Airline, or it having been there forever(?)
I remember it on Jeff Hwy and Causeway (inside the off ramp loop)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom