Shooting At Jefferson Gun Outlet (1 Viewer)

😎 Sorry, I do not speak in underlying terms. Be a man and say what you really want to say. If you do not like any part of what I posted. perfectly understood. But to be a smart@ss about it, that is different.

So man up. What is it that I posted, you have issue with?
What if I’m female?

The initial story/details seem a little bizarre. Will be interesting to hear about what the security cameras actually show.
I've learned to never believe the first take in any situation now. There seems to always be someone wanting to spin it for gain hoping you'll never check to see if they lied.

The initial story/details seem a little bizarre. Will be interesting to hear about what the security cameras actually show.

The investigators have already viewed the tapes.

Miss him as a Saints reporter but Vargas is a pit bull with a story
That being said I hope he stays in this one bc there are still some questions
1. why?
2. did the other people have to load up their unloaded guns?

I am not sure of their rules, but I am assuming (by the articles) that it was because a loaded weapon was not holstered.

I am not sure of their rules, but I am assuming (by the articles) that it was because a loaded weapon was not holstered.
Correct.

'Joshua Jamal Williams reportedly walked into Jefferson Gun Outlet – a store and indoor shooting range – in Metairie with his brother yesterday at around 3pm, carrying a pistol with an extended magazine unholstered.'

oh, so everyone else has loaded weapons but holstered?
@Semper if you’re staying out of the thread for reasons, that’s understandable
but do you have any insight?

oh, so everyone else has loaded weapons but holstered?
@Semper if you’re staying out of the thread for reasons, that’s understandable
but do you have any insight?

No, I wouldn't say everyone had guns holstered, but then again, I wouldn't say everyone had a loaded gun.

JGO doesn't have it posted, but Sentry in Youngsville has this posted on their website "All firearms must be unloaded, cased, or holstered upon entering the facility. Permitted CCW’s are welcome."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom