Shootout of the week (1 Viewer)

GoldenWarrior

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
SHOOTOUT OF THE WEEK

Cincinnati at New Orleans. Has there ever been a bigger no-brainer in this category? The Saints are coming off a 38-31 loss to Pittsburgh where the teams totaled 984 yards of offense. The Bengals are coming off a 49-41 loss to San Diego where the teams totaled 976 yards of offense. And oh yeah, this game is indoors.

Quarterbacks Carson Palmer and Drew Brees come in sizzling, and their go-to receivers, Chad Johnson and Colston, are matchup nightmares. So it will be on which team gets more dynamic production of the running game. Cincy hasn't been using Rudi Johnson enough, while the Saints have more pop and versatility with Deuce McAllister and Reggie Bush. Saints 38, Bengals 34.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=149221

You do realize that means that we'll win this game 6-3 :p

Brees only needs 396 yards to hit 3000 yards for the season. If its a shoot-out between Brees and Palmer, Brees could hit the 3000 yard mark in this game.

also colston could hit the 1000 yards for the season in this game. he curently has 860somthing? too lazy to look it up right now.

If I had not stopped my NFL betting, I would be jump on the "over" this weekend in this game..

Honestly I think it might be slower paced, thus lower scoring, than we might think.

I believe both teams will try to establish the run. Especially the Bengals because of a banged up offensive line. There may be a few quick scores but I think the score will be closer to 27-24 than 38-34

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom