Saints Short Update on Kamara’s legal situation (from WWL) (1 Viewer)

There’s only 1 kind of show this is, and I can’t say it on here. Gotta love the pro bowl. Such a great off-season equalized by some dumb off field crap.

Henry Ruggs literally killed somebody drunk driving (iirc) going a 100+ miles per hour. Kamara got into fight at a club, an everyday occurrence in Vegas. They're two very, very different things.

This feels like offseason clickbaiting more than anything. Given that the 'victim' was talking about getting rich on Twitter, the case'll probably get settled, Kamara gets suspended, and everyone moves on with their life. Such is the life of a rich athlete. I mean, Ray Rice?

He’s not going to jail. Not for that nor as a first time offender. He will get sued and have to pay money and miss some games. Will likely get probation. Will get suspended for some games. But not going to jail and not likely suspended for the entire season for throwing some punches.

The board is sleeping on this issue. If the video ever gets out, he’s definitely out for the year, and jail time sounds like it isnt a zero probability.
Absolutely. It seems definite that Kamara is seen on video punching the guy 8 times. IF several of those punches were thrown after the guy had lost consciousness, then it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that Kamara could/would be out for the year.

I listened to it and if what she said hold true, it does not look good for Kamara.

Just keep in mind that she isn't saying anything new - this was always the case and the only thing that has happened since the initial report and arrest is that the hearings have been postponed. I think the consensus is that postponing the hearings works in Alvin's favor because it means they're likely trying to work something out.

But we knew everything that she said from day 1 and very little has changed. We're just gonna have to wait and see and hope his attorney gets a favorable deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom