Saints Short Update on Kamara’s legal situation (from WWL) (1 Viewer)

Actually it was reported that Brady was retiring to go with Miami and join Payton. The Flores lawsuit stopped everything.
That was a hope for Miami that didn't go anywhere. Payton himself said that if he didn't retire this year then he would still be coaching the Saints. I think I'll go with Payton over Florio here.

I'm an attorney. The odds of Kamara serving any jail time on a first-time battery charge are next to zero. The suspension will be between 4 to 6 games.
Why do lawyers start each of their statements off with "as an attorney" or "I'm an attorney". 🤣

Just messing with ya but, I assure you it's a thing and it can be annoying to others. In fact, a good friend often states during debates with me(random debates that do not pertain to a legal discussion)...he will say "Patrick, you know I went to law school right?" Even though he has not passed the bar on several attempts he still feels he must mention his attendance at law school as if it gives him superiority in all discussions. 🙂

Cheers

Why do lawyers start each of their statements off with "as an attorney" or "I'm an attorney". 🤣

Just messing with ya but, I assure you it's a thing and it can be annoying to others. In fact, a good friend often states during debates with me(random debates that do not pertain to a legal discussion)...he will say "Patrick, you know I went to law school right?" Even though he has not passed the bar on several attempts he still feels he must mention his attendance at law school as if it gives him superiority in all discussions. 🙂

Cheers

I have multiple friends that are lawyers….nothing is certain in assault cases, it could come down to the judge and his leanings…at this point no one knows and anyone who says they do are full of it….

Cheers
Understand. I rarely do it except when I feel the need to emphasize that I may have special insight that allows my comment to be something more than an unsubstantiated guess. BTW, I passed the bar on the first try :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom