Saints Short Update on Kamara’s legal situation (from WWL) (2 Viewers)

I agree with Boutte that a video was available back when this kicked off. I remember seeing the guy getting kicked in the head and I agreed with SuperChuck that the prosecution would have to prove that is was Kamara's blows that did the damage.

I agree with Boutte that a video was available back when this kicked off. I remember seeing the guy getting kicked in the head and I agreed with SuperChuck that the prosecution would have to prove that is was Kamara's blows that did the damage.
I’d like to know just how true that is. If my family member is jumped by a gang of five people, and it resulted in my loved one having chronic TBI or death, is there any hope for justice.

Read the thread. At least 4 other people have said they saw it.
And just because someone is old doesn't mean they're feeble minded. In fact the vast majority of "old" people are pretty sharp. And I'm 68. Not 98.
Do you just assume people lose their ability to think when they hit their 60's. Do I sound like a babbling old feeb to you? Do you think we're all running around hallucinating about seeing things that didn't happen?
How old are you? How old are your parents, do they suffer from dementia? Not trying to be mean just wondering where you get this from.
And I didn't add you to my ignore list because didn't deliberately try to insult me. Unlike a couple of others here.

Please go back and read my description of what I saw in the video. That way when it does come out and you see exactly what I described you can come back and apologize. I'll graciously accept.
You are perfectly fine mate, sorry.

I stopped reading this thread 27 years ago. But if Kamara doesn’t serve jail time and only gets a 6-game suspension, will you admit you were wrong and we can move on?
I don't think you read my post correctly. I said, in order to avoid jail time he would have to plead out of the felony assault charge (which he may still do) to a lesser charge (one that doesn't involve jail time), or he will do jail time. That is an Irrefutable fact!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm an attorney. The odds of Kamara serving any jail time on a first-time battery charge are next to zero. The suspension will be between 4 to 6 games.
You may not be a very good one, because you don't even have the charge right.............it is felony assault (causing great bodily harm) 1yr to 5 yrs.

Memory is a funny thing. It can fill in things that never happened. Back in the day, LOTS of people claimed to have watched the President of Procter & Gamble as he appeared on the Phil Donahue Show on March 1, 1994. And supposedly announced that their logo was Satanic. And I knew many people that swore they watched it. Problem was, the guy was never on Donahue and it just never happened. But people swore they saw it.

I don't think you read my post correctly. I said, in order to avoid jail time he would have to plead out of the felony assault charge (which he may still do) to a lessor charge (one that doesn't involve jail time), or he will do jail time. That is an Irrefutable fact!!!!!!!
Who would he be leasing the charge to?

I don't think that is altogether true. They are all on the hook for the beat down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom