Saints Short Update on Kamara’s legal situation (from WWL) (2 Viewers)

Depending on what happens I'm guessing he's gone for 6-8 games if not longer.

The last cuts for running backs in pre season could be something to watch.
I'm hoping Abram Smith shines in camp and Ingram stays healthy.
The wait and see approach is gonna get some fans stressed out .
Let's hope his lawyer knows what they're doing

With the talent at reciever having serviceable running backs to keep the defense honest is all we really need, having Kamara is an obvious luxury and would thrive in an offense (especially the passing game) with WR's like Thomas, Landry, Olave, Harty and Calloway running routes and a big play QB in Winston throwing them the ball.

Speculative at best. Click bait journalism. No previous record and a good lawyer means he pays a settlement and gets probation. League will give him a suspension. I would say of the six week variety. I can speculate too. Doesn’t mean my opinion matters either.
My prediction: Kamara gets at least 8 games. Watson gets zero punishment. 26 complaints and the NFL sees NOTHING.

Speculative at best. Click bait journalism. No previous record and a good lawyer means he pays a settlement and gets probation. League will give him a suspension. I would say of the six week variety. I can speculate too. Doesn’t mean my opinion matters either.
I thought I read earlier in this cluster that once the charges were filed and being a felony he basically has a slim to none chance of not being prosecuted. Shame that he comes across as a stand up guy and probably just made a bad decision in a tough situation but if he did in fact beat on a guy that was already down then it is what it is at that point. I'm 100% going to wait for the trial or evidence to form an actual opinion but the lead in certainly doesn't paint him I'm the best light.

As much as I hate the Pro Bowl, I think the issue lies with Kamara...not the Pro Bowl.
Yep. Pro Bowl had ZERO to do with his decision to pummel someone after they were down and out. It was his decision and his decision alone. Bad decision and irrational, for whatever reason. No excuses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom