Shots to the head penalties. (1 Viewer)

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
IF the NFL is serious about concussions, they need to change the rule, with regards to the hit to the neck, shoulders, head (helmet).

If a player is penalized, that play needs to be reviewed, just like in college, to confirm the hit. The player needs to be removed from the game. Or, if a player has to be removed from the game due to a blow to his head and goes into the concussion protocol, the player that delivered the blow, needs to be removed from the game as well. If the player that was removed from the game is able to return, then and only then, would the offending player be allowed back into the game. Pretty simple change, if you ask me.

IF the NFL is serious about concussions, they need to change the rule, with regards to the hit to the neck, shoulders, head (helmet).

If a player is penalized, that play needs to be reviewed, just like in college, to confirm the hit. The player needs to be removed from the game. Or, if a player has to be removed from the game due to a blow to his head and goes into the concussion protocol, the player that delivered the blow, needs to be removed from the game as well. If the player that was removed from the game is able to return, then and only then, would the offending player be allowed back into the game. Pretty simple change, if you ask me.
That makes sense so I don't expect any such rule change will ever be adopted.

Its all fun and games until one of our opponents sends their 6th WR out on the field to collide with Lattimore. Teams will exploit this

Guys the nfl has already started reviewing plays and have thrown players out of games. It’s infuriating that we always get concussions in big games and our opponents either don’t get called or Ejected for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom