Should Alvin Kamara play another down for the Saints this season? (1 Viewer)

If the line is healthier, and gives the QB time to make pass plays and blocks better for him and Ingram, then yes. Especially the way the defense played Thursday night. There are five more games to play. Try to win them. But don’t put him behind a Swiss Cheese line.

Yeah i dont want to see Kamara playing, everytime he touches the ball now there will be 3 or 4 guys waiting to tackle him hard.

Winston helped stretch the field so you couldnt necessarily box Kamara. On any given play there was a real threat of smooth 40 yard completion through the air. Not so much now. Ill give Taysom this though he is really good at getting the ball quickly downfield on a 20 yard pass. Anything beyond that is very grey territory.

Even if our line was healthy it would be still be debatable considering the risk versus reward at this point in the season. Considering we only have one of our O linemen healthy at this point in McCoy I say it's a no brainer. Ensure Alvin Kamara is healthy and ready to go for 2022

I'm sitting here trying to make myself believe that the Saints could realisticly still make a push for a Wild Card spot provided that certain players like Kamara get healthy. But will that happen? Is it even worth it? I know the common theme is if you're healthy you play. However, with the QB situation in flux, losses piling up and how Sean Payton is always over careful when it comes to injuries as much as I hate to say we may have seen the last of Alvin Kamara this season.
I'm kind of in the what's the point, avoid injury camp.

That would certainly mean we are conceding the year and tanking and I have mixed feelings on that. It makes sense but I don't like it.

I dunno I guess that's up to Coach and Kamara.

It’s Kamara’s job to play if he’s healthy enough. This is about team culture. Not being quitters, being hard nosed, giving it your all, not privileging some players over others. “Saving” him is essentially letting fear dictate outcomes. No good football team does that.

My FF teams says yes, but me personally say no

I traded him in the offseason when his value peaked. It's only downhill from here.

As for whether or not he plays again this season. I highly doubt it. These guys need to get healthy for next season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom