Should Colsten play vs SF? (1 Viewer)

I think he will play. Take nothing for granted in this league. Look at the Titans and Redskins from yesterday as a prime example.

I think he will play. Take nothing for granted in this league. Look at the Titans and Redskins from yesterday as a prime example.

Man, you said a mouthful there. The only way the Dallas game will be huge is if the Saints win this Sunday! Also, the Cowboys have a huge game against the Giants. One of them will lose Sunday. We have a chance to pick up another game on a least one of those teams! Dallas is 0-3 in their division. It's a must win game for them. They can't fall to 0-4 in division play and expect to make the play-offs. The Giants have to win to stop their losing streak and prevent from falling to .500.

MC being injured and then "held out" for the falcons could have been a Blessing in disguise (well , not the being injured part however....) being able to be on the sidelines during the falcons game has given Marques an opportunity to witness, as a spectator, the unfolding of the gameplan when the Offense is on the field. Usually he is on the field himself so as not be be with the Coaches to see and hear what has been going on to develop the Team's success. I believe and have seen this be beneficial on numerous occasions, PLUS, chomping at the bit to be a part of the active squad is another really good thing for a rookie to have happen! He will be so eager and willing to participate against the 9'er's, he should have no problem returning to the flow of game day!

Therefore, if he is playable, PLAY HIM!

My guess is that he'll play this Sunday. Keep in mind that Bush has had a knicked up ankle since the first game of the season but has continued to play. Nobody's 100% at this point in the season. As long as his ankle is stable, Colston will play on Sunday. And it will be good to see him back in the lineup. Imagine the possibilities with Colston, Horn, and Devery in the 3-wide set.

Every week is a dogfight, the 9ers will be no exception. The Saints need Colston if he is healthy.

If he can play, play him. This is not college ball. You have to play to win every game.

At the very least, play him in the red zone. There is no substitute for a 6'4 jumper with a 230 pound frame. Of course start him if he's healthy enough to not further injure himself.

Man, you said a mouthful there. The only way the Dallas game will be huge is if the Saints win this Sunday! Also, the Cowboys have a huge game against the Giants. One of them will lose Sunday. We have a chance to pick up another game on a least one of those teams! Dallas is 0-3 in their division. It's a must win game for them. They can't fall to 0-4 in division play and expect to make the play-offs. The Giants have to win to stop their losing streak and prevent from falling to .500.

What are you talking about? If we lose to SF your saying the Dallas game won't be huge? Losing 2 in a row would be huge in my opinion as well as for tiebreaking purposes to Dallas for playoff seeding. EVERY GAME IS HUGE! But the Dallas game is the #2 game left on our schedule, right behind the Carolina game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom