Should I bet $1000 on the Saints to beat Carolina? (1 Viewer)

Should I bet $1000 on the Saints to beat Carolina?

• Yes

Votes: 61 59.2%
  • No, too risky

Votes: 42 40.8%

• Total voters

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
“And when I leave, come together like butt cheeks!”

tumblr_m3w61b6W7I1qe26yvo1_400.jpg

:hihi:
CLASSIC line!!!!

Filaphill

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Personally, I'd never make a win-loss bet on the Saints one way or the other. There's emotion involved and if you're trying to make money, emotion should be removed from the equation. If the Panthers are your team, I'd stay away from all win-loss bets involving them.

As a bettor that's exactly how I feel about it. I find myself having a hard time being objective when it comes to a game where my team is playing especially when there going against a rival. If I had to bet on my team I'll bet a small amount on individual players performance like a prop bet. At least with that you'll get huge odds sometimes 50-1.

Que Que 6

Rookie
Reaction score
Should I put $1000 on the Saints to beat Carolina Sunday? I’ll win $512 if they win. I took Green Bay to beat them last Sunday and I want my money back.
If any person bets 1 k on ANYTHING and they don't have 100 k in savings they are too stupid to live. Period. Leave.

Bayareasaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Should I put $1000 on the Saints to beat Carolina Sunday? I’ll win $512 if they win. I took Green Bay to beat them last Sunday and I want my money back.
Honestly, I would wait to ensure the Saints don’t have a breakout from the covid tests. Not being political or trying to overstate anything, just a thought with the news that hit today. If you do put money on a Saints Win, good luck my friend.

OP
PanthersFan

PanthersFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Instead of $1000 I just put $200 on the Saints.

Thank you for your time.

Pensacola

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Instead of $1000 I just put $200 on the Saints.

Thank you for your time.

Now with some of that extra change $$$ .. may I suggest that you buy yourself a Saints jersey (or two) and start cheering for a real exciting franchise with a winning team!

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I learned long ago never to bet on the Saints. When you expect them to blow someone out they do the opposite.

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
Reaction score
I personally don't bet on sports. Not enough control (none at all actually), too many variables, too confined to a specific, three hour time period in which anything can happen.

MamaRoux

Veteran
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
As a bettor that's exactly how I feel about it. I find myself having a hard time being objective when it comes to a game where my team is playing especially when there going against a rival. If I had to bet on my team I'll bet a small amount on individual players performance like a prop bet. At least with that you'll get huge odds sometimes 50-1.
Absolutely YES! Bet the Freak'm MORTGAGE! SAINTS CRUSH Carolina! Monday morning headlines! If I were YOU? Go out and take out a 2nd Mortgage to use to BET ON The SAINTS! You simply Cannot lose this LOCK UP! SAINTS just Gang Rolled last year's MVP and The Championship Game Green Bay PACKERS!

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
Absolutely YES! Bet the Freak'm MORTGAGE! SAINTS CRUSH Carolina! Monday morning headlines! If I were YOU? Go out and take out a 2nd Mortgage to use to BET ON The SAINTS! You simply Cannot lose this LOCK UP! SAINTS just Gang Rolled last year's MVP and The Championship Game Green Bay PACKERS!
I hope you don't bet sports if you apply this type of logic to your wagering decisions.

Not saying the Saints will lose, but the whole "team X beat a great team like team Y, so they'll certainly have no trouble beating team Z next week" doesn't always apply.

saint_drago

I Must Break You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This game has everything you want to avoid when betting on the Saints.

The unknowns of early season football
Road game
Divisional opponent
Coming off of a huge win
Hurricane displacement
Key injuries
Corona outbreak

I learned my lesson years ago about betting on divisional games. Had some inexplicable beats by those Josh Freeman led Bucs teams. If I had to bet on a straight up winner then I'd go with the Saints of course but if the Panthers win the game I don't think many people are going to be shocked. We need to see if the Packers win was a mirage or if they're just really good.

Last edited:

oodank

BIG DOG!
Reaction score
^This is the way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom