Should I bet $1000 on the Saints to beat Carolina? (1 Viewer)

Should I bet $1000 on the Saints to beat Carolina?

• Yes

Votes: 61 59.2%
  • No, too risky

Votes: 42 40.8%

• Total voters
Moneyline
Today
No
Saints will cover. Many will think week 1 performances can be overweighted and go contrary. Not here. And this is a betting opinion; I have no trouble taking the points if the Saints are giving too many.

“And when I leave, come together like butt cheeks!”

tumblr_m3w61b6W7I1qe26yvo1_400.jpg

:hihi:
CLASSIC line!!!!

Personally, I'd never make a win-loss bet on the Saints one way or the other. There's emotion involved and if you're trying to make money, emotion should be removed from the equation. If the Panthers are your team, I'd stay away from all win-loss bets involving them.

As a bettor that's exactly how I feel about it. I find myself having a hard time being objective when it comes to a game where my team is playing especially when there going against a rival. If I had to bet on my team I'll bet a small amount on individual players performance like a prop bet. At least with that you'll get huge odds sometimes 50-1.

Should I put $1000 on the Saints to beat Carolina Sunday? I’ll win $512 if they win. I took Green Bay to beat them last Sunday and I want my money back.
If any person bets 1 k on ANYTHING and they don't have 100 k in savings they are too stupid to live. Period. Leave.

Should I put $1000 on the Saints to beat Carolina Sunday? I’ll win $512 if they win. I took Green Bay to beat them last Sunday and I want my money back.
Honestly, I would wait to ensure the Saints don’t have a breakout from the covid tests. Not being political or trying to overstate anything, just a thought with the news that hit today. If you do put money on a Saints Win, good luck my friend.

Instead of $1000 I just put $200 on the Saints.

Thank you for your time.

Now with some of that extra change $$$ .. may I suggest that you buy yourself a Saints jersey (or two) and start cheering for a real exciting franchise with a winning team!

I learned long ago never to bet on the Saints. When you expect them to blow someone out they do the opposite.

I personally don't bet on sports. Not enough control (none at all actually), too many variables, too confined to a specific, three hour time period in which anything can happen.

As a bettor that's exactly how I feel about it. I find myself having a hard time being objective when it comes to a game where my team is playing especially when there going against a rival. If I had to bet on my team I'll bet a small amount on individual players performance like a prop bet. At least with that you'll get huge odds sometimes 50-1.
Absolutely YES! Bet the Freak'm MORTGAGE! SAINTS CRUSH Carolina! Monday morning headlines! If I were YOU? Go out and take out a 2nd Mortgage to use to BET ON The SAINTS! You simply Cannot lose this LOCK UP! SAINTS just Gang Rolled last year's MVP and The Championship Game Green Bay PACKERS!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom