Should I bet $1000 on the Saints to beat Carolina? (1 Viewer)

Should I bet $1000 on the Saints to beat Carolina?

• Yes

Votes: 61 59.2%
  • No, too risky

Votes: 42 40.8%

• Total voters
Absolutely YES! Bet the Freak'm MORTGAGE! SAINTS CRUSH Carolina! Monday morning headlines! If I were YOU? Go out and take out a 2nd Mortgage to use to BET ON The SAINTS! You simply Cannot lose this LOCK UP! SAINTS just Gang Rolled last year's MVP and The Championship Game Green Bay PACKERS!
I hope you don't bet sports if you apply this type of logic to your wagering decisions.

Not saying the Saints will lose, but the whole "team X beat a great team like team Y, so they'll certainly have no trouble beating team Z next week" doesn't always apply.

This game has everything you want to avoid when betting on the Saints.

The unknowns of early season football
Road game
Divisional opponent
Coming off of a huge win
Hurricane displacement
Key injuries
Corona outbreak

I learned my lesson years ago about betting on divisional games. Had some inexplicable beats by those Josh Freeman led Bucs teams. If I had to bet on a straight up winner then I'd go with the Saints of course but if the Panthers win the game I don't think many people are going to be shocked. We need to see if the Packers win was a mirage or if they're just really good.

Last edited:
Absolutely YES! Bet the Freak'm MORTGAGE! SAINTS CRUSH Carolina! Monday morning headlines! If I were YOU? Go out and take out a 2nd Mortgage to use to BET ON The SAINTS! You simply Cannot lose this LOCK UP! SAINTS just Gang Rolled last year's MVP and The Championship Game Green Bay PACKERS!
^This is the way.

Yes, you should definitely do it. I would bet even more, to be honest.

here is the logic: If the Saints win, there are thousands of unhappy Panther fans, and just one really happy Panther fan.

If the Panthers win, there are thousands of happy Panthers fans, but at least there is one really unhappy Panthers fan.

The goal is unhappy Panthers fans. Even if it is just one, that is still something.

Lost the money but your team won the game.
I bet ure not too mad about it 🤣

props to your D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom