• No you idiot

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Tacos with Burritos and Nachos

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The school I taught at 2 years ago is hiring again. I'm debating going back, I just don't trust Orban. He keeps cutting education money and blaming the EU. I"m afraid I will get there and the money will disappear.

The selling point is that I already have friends there and know the city and school.

are you comfortable where you are now?

What is the lure to get you back there ( outside the "friends" and acquainted w/ school )

The school I taught at 2 years ago is hiring again. I'm debating going back, I just don't trust Orban. He keeps cutting education money and blaming the EU. I"m afraid I will get there and the money will disappear.

The selling point is that I already have friends there and know the city and school.
I see Hungary headed down a dark path. The people need a leadership change and I don't know how they will accomplish that. Ultimately you have to ask yourself if you are willing to risk your financial situation against being around friends in familiar surroundings.

are you comfortable where you are now?

What is the lure to get you back there ( outside the "friends" and acquainted w/ school )
I'm a tutor in Poland. I really don't like my current schedule or tutoring. Physically and financially I'm comfortable here and my contract ends in June.

The primary driving force for me to go back is a woman. She really doesn't want to leave Hungary (family) or come to the US (crime).

I'm somewhat debating moving to Europe, just not sure where or what hoops I need to jump through.

I know the lure. I've seen those girls in those shorts. They don't call it Booty-pest for nothing.

But if somebody like Orban can arbitrarily hold up your paycheck without notice, try Vienna or Prague instead.

shoot man, its all up to you really...cant get your gal to come to Europe with you?

I'm a tutor in Poland. I really don't like my current schedule or tutoring. Physically and financially I'm comfortable here and my contract ends in June.

The primary driving force for me to go back is a woman. She really doesn't want to leave Hungary (family) or come to the US (crime).

I'm somewhat debating moving to Europe, just not sure where or what hoops I need to jump through.
When it comes to women, it's better to regret having tried to be with her, than regretting not trying to be with her.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom