Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Yes, but bargain something in return from the wife

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Are you nuts?

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
How's this for a deal... if I give up my job and move to Ramallah, my wife will buy me a plane ticket and tickets to the Superbowl if the Saints make it?

Yeah, that should pretty much seal the deal... pack your bags, you're going to Ramallah!! :1party:

Look at this way, UTJ, it's beats having being told your company is outsourcing what used to be your job and you too to Saudi Arabia, Pyongyang, North Korea(that is if we ever set up both diplomatic and full economic relations, which North Korea would like us to do, but that's not going to happen anytime soon) or Lebanon(Hezbollah is the Mafia and once should avoid them giving you an offer you can't refuse or won't be given a chance at all).
If you do pack up and go to the Holy Land, try visiting Tel Aviv if you have the time. Remarkably laid back city considering the threat Hamas has stepped up on with the recent rocket attacks last November. Jericho is another place I like to visit, it's one of the world's oldest cities(going back almost 11,000 years in fact to the late Stone/early Neolithic ages)

who told you they don't have baseball in Ramallah?

Attachments

• palbaseballcard.jpg
    palbaseballcard.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 71
Absolutely. However, I put bargin in it from your wife. In other words, make sure to get some sexual fetish favors in the agreement!

Id say go for UTJ. Not many get this kinda chance, and the area reeks of history.

I have relatives in Tel Aviv. I hope one day to visit them.

I didn't know the CIA paid so well :hihi:

I assume you've done your research on the security measures in the area you'll be living, where your kids will be schooled, and where your wife will work.

Assuming you're satisfied with those aspects, hell yeah. That sounds incredibly interesting

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom