Should our Defense be nicknamed the Tank (1 Viewer)

We should give our punt coverage team a nickname because they are ranked in the top 10 of the NFL.

lol.gif

I am going to imagine something like...

Reporter: What are you going to do this week against the Saints?

Chad: Well I don't have to do anything they already have sugar in their tank, they are soft.

"DIES LAUGHING" That is Some Funny _ _ _ _

My gosh enough with the nickname threads already!

Why must everything have a nickname?

Is a team not considered good unless they have a nickname?

Besides tank is NOT a good name have you not ever heard the saying that team really tanked? and tanked is not a good thing.

unless it's "frank the tank" thats a big negatory...

416c.jpg

Our nickname is "the long way to go before we deserve a nickname defense."

There is a major difference between tough and self-appointed tough.

The Ravens defense is tough. They completely frustrate offenses and cause turnovers. They *expect* to force a turnover or have a big play on every down. The Saints are no where near............not even remotely close.....to the top two or three defenses in the league, which BTW, don't have nicknames.

Once we start causing turnovers, and returning interceptions for touchdowns, then we may have something happen "organically" like a previous poster said.

Why are there so many nickname threads on this site? What is it about nicknames that give people here such warm nuzzlies in their pants?

As for the defense...linebacking core especially....how 'bout "White and Nerdy"?

Why are there so many nickname threads on this site? What is it about nicknames that give people here such warm nuzzlies in their pants?

As for the defense...linebacking core especially....how 'bout "White and Nerdy"?
Hey I think you were onto something with the phrase "warm nuzzlies". Now all you need to do is write 1,500 words on why it should work.

BTW nickname thread starters. If you have to expend any energy at all in explaining a nickname......the nickname wont work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom