Votes: 27 17.5%
  • i don't care

Votes: 18 11.7%

• Total voters

antipop

Phone's ringin', dude
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
that other thread got me thinking.....i can't remember the name of it though or who posted it.....

simple question....should pot be legal???

postman, pole to follow

edit: the reasons are pretty obvious why someone would vote yes....i am interested to hear from some people who voted no.....i just want to hear why

Last edited:
don't worry closet smokers, the pole is not public :)

decriminalize it.

herb, shrooms > alkyhol

Don't really care. I think the govt. has much more to concern themselves with than this. Plus, they would never touch this topic, political suicide to back it.

Smoke up, Johnny.

I chose "I don't care" because, well, I don't care. I would certainly support decriminalization of the possession of personal-use amounts of marijuana, however.

I favor decriminalization before legalizing it, but voted to legalize it because I think decrimilization would be successful.

i didn't think of decriminalization....should have included that in the pole

i didn't think of decriminalization....should have included that in the pole

Stoner :covri:

Of course. It's already legal. We need pots to COOK IN MAN!

Unfortunately, it will never be made legal. Too many people would grow it themselves to avoid the high(er) (there I go again with that word) costs and taxes.

I really think this country needs more people walking around high. Just think of what a great improvement it would be if everyone was on dope at the same time.

I used to be in the hardcore "No" camp. But as I get older, I really don't care anymore.

People are going to do what they want, I would rather law enforcement get pedophiles off the street so I don't have to.

The people that do it and think it doesn't affect relationships, job performance, etc. are kidding themselves, but alcohol does the same thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom