legalize pot??

• legalize it

Votes: 109 70.8%
  • hell no

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • i don't care

Votes: 18 11.7%

• Total voters
I really think this country needs more people walking around high. Just think of what a great improvement it would be if everyone was on dope at the same time.

Just think of the boom in the food industry though:hihi:

i think people would be shocked if they actually knew how many people smoke....at least occasionally

It depends. Can I make more money off of it being legal or illegal? Yes, I am that much of a mercenary.

My one contribution to this thread, as someone who really doesn't care one way or the other, is this: the guys that broke into my apartment 6 years ago and held me down at gunpoint weren't asking for money, jewelry, or crack. They wanted "the ******* weed." Don't know who they thought I was, or what their situation was, but it is what it is.

If cigarettes and alcohol are legal, there's no real argument for pot being illegal. Most of the crime, etc., that's associated with pot stem from the fact that it is illegal, not because of the pot.

Just like during Prohibition, bootleggers ran into trouble because of the illegality of alcohol. Not because of the effect of using alcohol.

That didn't work, and the gov't could benefit from tax revenue.

My one contribution to this thread, as someone who really doesn't care one way or the other, is this: the guys that broke into my apartment 6 years ago and held me down at gunpoint weren't asking for money, jewelry, or crack. They wanted "the ******* weed." Don't know who they thought I was, or what their situation was, but it is what it is.

Wow man, I'm glad you made it through that ok. I will say it's very strange that they said that. Lust for weed did not make them act like that IMO.

If cigarettes and alcohol are legal, there's no real argument for pot being illegal. Most of the crime, etc., that's associated with pot stem from the fact that it is illegal, not because of the pot.

Just like during Prohibition, bootleggers ran into trouble because of the illegality of alcohol. Not because of the effect of using alcohol.

That didn't work, and the gov't could benefit from tax revenue.

I agree with all of the above. Now I have to find a way to make people think I said it first.

Wow man, I'm glad you made it through that ok. I will say it's very strange that they said that. Lust for weed did not make them act like that IMO.

Yeah, I'm guessing the guys that lived there before us were dealers and they were trying to get enough to be worth a lot of money or something.

I've never tried forming matter out of the ether harder in my life.

Imagine if he was jonesing (no pun intended) for a cigarette. Not that it never happens, but it really baffles me that people rob for bud. I would have to imagine that they are too young to know better or to handle themselves.

I too agree that something else had to be swimming through his bloodstream at the time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom