Should Saints consider new uniforms? (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Seems like everyone is jumping on the new/update uniforms action. You guys think the Saints should get in the fun as well? Tell me a gold on gold combination wouldn't look sweet!!!

I’m fine with what we have. If we did I’d like to see the state patch brought back. I liked our dome patrol era uniforms. If they let us use multiple helmets I’d be interested in that.

I may be willing to give a gold jersey another chance if we don’t have a gold helmet. Say black helmet and pants with gold jersey or white helmet and pants with gold jersey.

No way to the gold on gold. Just go back to these, but use the proper shade of gold:

Houston+Texans+v+New+Orleans+Saints+zylZ6nkSWG9x.jpg

5PyiMj_K0oLGiadXRYYUcy5vhRvNA-TUaSvt-V2cTm7tdyKLhDX6c7ekVOL5yT_Tsy2-8j_2dX0zrX71tIi-gig3cod8EwoZd9y6RmKFaEprs4fw2JqjzhlsgUFb6g0t2oiA6L5Srl1eRirxyxMXXqVQ

hi-res-0d9d00a52ae2e87112efb0741c37ac14_crop_north.jpg

No. Our uniforms are universally regarded as some of the best.

I don't mind playing with diff combinations are adding tweaks or alternate uniforms here and there, but there's no reason we should never change our classic combos.

No way to the gold on gold. Just go back to these, but use the proper shade of gold:

Houston+Texans+v+New+Orleans+Saints+zylZ6nkSWG9x.jpg

5PyiMj_K0oLGiadXRYYUcy5vhRvNA-TUaSvt-V2cTm7tdyKLhDX6c7ekVOL5yT_Tsy2-8j_2dX0zrX71tIi-gig3cod8EwoZd9y6RmKFaEprs4fw2JqjzhlsgUFb6g0t2oiA6L5Srl1eRirxyxMXXqVQ

hi-res-0d9d00a52ae2e87112efb0741c37ac14_crop_north.jpg
Ding ding ding. We have a winner. If they switched to that top one, or some close variation, and the color rush ones I'd be happy.

The uniforms they wear now are fine; but those are better. That's about the only change I would welcome. Just keep it simple and classic looking. Don't go all over the top like the Falcons have done for their last couple.

Ding ding ding. We have a winner. If they switched to that top one, or some close variation, and the color rush ones I'd be happy.

The uniforms they wear now are fine; but those are better. That's about the only change I would welcome. Just keep it simple and classic looking. Don't go all over the top like the Falcons have done for their last couple.
Yep. The current unis are perfectly fine, but it's just that a tightened up version of those throwbacks would be pretty much perfect. Either way, we have the best look in the league.

Seems like there’s a new variation every week now anyway

I am surprised that Gayle Benson, given her interest in design, hasn't proposed new uniforms. I would welcome some changes, though some of the changes I would welcome would not be universally accepted by those on this forum.

First, a different shade of gold for helmets and pants--and both need the same shade of gold. Yes, I am thinking about a bright shade, something akin to what San Francisco and Notre Dame use, not the old gold shade seen on earlier uniforms.

Second, no black pants. Ever.

Third, no solid pants. Ever. Striping required.

Fourth, the principal combinations would be all-white and then white jerseys with gold pants.

Fifth, strive for a simple, classic look.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom