Should Saints go after Paul Kruger? (1 Viewer)

scott88

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
If Baltimore is unable to keep Kruger and Saints free up enough money he'd be a great OLB to start our 3-4 D

harschman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I don't really want to thread jack, but speaking of Baltimore players we could go after. I wouldn't mind seeing if Boldin would replace DH as our best blocking WR. Boldin is their best blocker, but he still offers something in the playmaking side of the house. I bring this up as it is almost a foregone conclusion that Boldin will be released due to his huge cap number.

I do agree on Kruger.

crawfish2010

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The Ravens are gonna have some salary cap problems. Ellerbe is a pretty good LB too and is due for a contract. Kruger has definitely played himself out of Baltimore. The Saints should absolutely go after Kruger but I don't think they will be able to afford him.

Reaction score
Kruger and Boldin would both be great additions, but we need to get our own cap problems taken care of before considering additions.

Joodas Avila

MillenniaMMA.com
Reaction score
Paul Krugar is legit! Read that they might not be able to keep him, if they franchise Flacco. I would LOVE to see him on the team. That man is relentless!

SuperRemo

Very Banned
Reaction score
Not true though I do not think Bushrod will be retained.
I think if you follow the strategy of taking the better player for the same money its always best.

And Kruger is by far a better player than Bushrod.

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kruger is a rotation player right now. Will cost too much. I just don't see the match with us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N/S (but maybe it should be): Dunlap told to stay home Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
PJ Williams /Swearinger should be given a chance to play some FS over Williams Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
Free Safety and Linebackers should be what’s on the Trade Radar Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
We should appreciate the heart, talent and effort of Alvin Kamara Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 37
Saint Kamara That performance should remove Rodgers from the MVP talk for the rest of the season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 32
Saints unchanged in Week 8 Power Rankings despite divisional win over Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, October 28: Early betting odds favor the Saints in Week 8 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees, Saints still have that two-minute-drill magic Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus FOX assigns Joe Buck, Troy Aikman to call Week 8's Saints-Bears game SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Panthers release former Saints cornerback Eli Apple SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints' Marquez Callaway: Tending to minor sprain SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus ICYMI in Week 7 from the Saints SR News Page Articles 0
As Juwan Johnson breaks Saints debut news to wife, first questions, then priceless reaction Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Second look: The 3 Saints drives that won the game, and their defensive Achilles heel(s) Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints’ season starting to resemble past 3 playoff pushes SR News Page Articles 0
WATCH: CSC’s What Just Happened talks Saints 27-24 win against Carolina Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze ICYMI in Week 7 from the Saints Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
3 Biggest takeaways from the New Orleans Saints vs the Carolina Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Watch Saints fans reflect on 1st live game in Superdome: 'I feel safe' ... 'we can fit more' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs. Panthers: Five Numbers That Do Not Lie Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Saints: Important quotes from Week 7 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze ⚜Saints Defense will face Top 3rd-Down and Red-Zone Offenses⚜ Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Fleur-de-Links, October 27: Saints keeping an eye on Hurricane Zeta Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Kamara Saints defense vs Nick Foles Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 41
Marquez Callaway may have surprised some Sunday, but the Saints have been seeing this Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Payton addresses Saints secondary concerns, praises many facets of offense from win over Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints revert Austin Carr, Juwan Johnson and Will Clapp back to the practice squad Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Why did the Saints call a timeout after the break between the 1st and 2nd quarters? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Once again, Saints game-week preparations include hurricane contingency plans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints survive, Bucs cruise, Falcons blow lead (again); see where things stand after Week 7 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' snap counts: A look at usage of receivers, defensive line, secondary in Week 7 win over Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Social media reactions from the Saints 27-24 win over the Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints Week 7: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Beignets and Café au Lait: Saints Remain Undefeated in the Division Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ndcc Saints Which past (year) Saints defense would make our 2020 team scary good? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Fleur-de-Links, October 26: Saints emerge victorious against Carolina Panthers following bye week Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Drew Brees excellent throughout, Marcus Davenport comes up with big sack in New Orleans Saints victory against Panthers SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints' Cam Jordan takes shot at Antonio Brown: 'He's got to get to Week 9' SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette 3 Takeaways from Saints Victory Over Panthers SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Brees' clutch precision lifts Saints past Panthers, 27-24 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints fans celebrate a win after fans allowed inside dome for the first time this season SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Game recap - New Orleans Saints defeat Carolina Panthers 27-24 SR News Page Articles 0
Dleger 2020 Saints “D” Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
CanadianSaint Saints vs Panthers Week 7 2020 GIFs Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
How was Saints' 1st game with fans in Superdome? For these lucky Who Dats, it was 'phenomenal' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Teddy Bridgewater's return: From big plays to a seat on Saints' bench; here's how it happened Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How the 1st sack of the season for Saints DE Marcus Davenport changed the game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints show Panthers that there’s no substitute for the real thing Saints RSS News Feeds 0
The Saints navigated a crisis again, and it was evident how they'd do it from the start Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints win down top WRs with 3 a.m. game plan Saints RSS News Feeds 0