Should Saints go after Paul Kruger? (1 Viewer)

scott88

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
If Baltimore is unable to keep Kruger and Saints free up enough money he'd be a great OLB to start our 3-4 D

He has definitely turned up his play, as of late.

I don't really want to thread jack, but speaking of Baltimore players we could go after. I wouldn't mind seeing if Boldin would replace DH as our best blocking WR. Boldin is their best blocker, but he still offers something in the playmaking side of the house. I bring this up as it is almost a foregone conclusion that Boldin will be released due to his huge cap number.

I do agree on Kruger.

Will be terrible value and no way we free up the 8-10m he will want.

The Ravens are gonna have some salary cap problems. Ellerbe is a pretty good LB too and is due for a contract. Kruger has definitely played himself out of Baltimore. The Saints should absolutely go after Kruger but I don't think they will be able to afford him.

Kruger and Boldin would both be great additions, but we need to get our own cap problems taken care of before considering additions.

We need either of Kruger or Ellerbe. And of course, Ed Reed in a Sharper role for 2013!!!

We will get a LB or two in free agency. I think we might even get a S in free agency.

Paul Krugar is legit! Read that they might not be able to keep him, if they franchise Flacco. I would LOVE to see him on the team. That man is relentless!

Not true though I do not think Bushrod will be retained.

I think if you follow the strategy of taking the better player for the same money its always best.

And Kruger is by far a better player than Bushrod.

Kruger is a rotation player right now. Will cost too much. I just don't see the match with us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom