Should Sr.com have a MLB forum or board (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
well since MLB is about to start I have been thinking about an idea that would help out the MLB lovers on the board, we have a NO Hornets section to Sr.com, why not think about a MLB forum or a exclusive forum for some baseball fans to share expericnes with their teams.

Because we at Sr.com are growiing by leaps and bounds, but I think it would give us a special status to have a forum to satisfy the baseball lovers on the EE forum who browse. I think lsualways31 has already started up a SR.com MLB fantasy baseball league.

We could really be more multi-dimensional and have some creative thinking to go along wiht it. I love the Cubs and will of course support this idea to the fullest because mostly this is my idea.

why not at least give it a shot Andrus? Sr.com is a wonderful place for me and many others, lets add on to that experiences we have come to love about this site

RSF

Very Banned
Reaction score

Attachments

• saintman.JPG
    saintman.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 97
Reaction score
Just start an official MLB thread like their is already with NBA, NHL and boxing? I don't think there really is a need for a whole forum for MLB on here.

Shockmo

Shocking....isn't it?
Reaction score
A Meth Lab Board? Probably not.

porculator

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I like baseball but wouldn't take the time to go to a Saints specific baseball board

geauxboy

Boo Boo Bear
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Given the minimal respones to the current MLB threads, I don't think it's necessary. If NOLA had a pro team, then I'd say why not, but they don't and we shouldn't.

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Simple answer to this forum's topic: NO

I agree. I don't think we need a whole forum for the baseball people. What about the NBA people? Or Nascar people? Or European football people?

Perhaps a Pro Sports Forum?
The topics would be any of the big leagues anywhere. You can have all the MLB discussions you want, and they won't get lost in the political, human interest and humor threads of EE. That forum could also host threads on NBA, NHL, Nascar, and anything else not in the SSF, Hornets or College forums.

MLB is just limited for a whole forum, IMO.

gboudx

Not trusting a big butt and a smile since 1990.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The topics would be any of the big leagues anywhere. You can have all the MLB discussions you want, and they won't get lost in the political, human interest and humor threads of EE. That forum could also host threads on NBA, NHL, Nascar, and anything else not in the SSF, Hornets or College forums.

The Pro Sports Forum is a good idea. Then maybe, maybe you won't have to deal with the posters who feel the need to add such stimulating comments such as, "basketball sucks" or "baseball is boring", etc.

theSpaniard

Make It Rain
Reaction score
I agree. I don't think we need a whole forum for the baseball people. What about the NBA people? Or Nascar people? Or European football people?

MLB is just limited for a whole forum, IMO.

Not a bad idea to just have an 'Every Other Sport' forum. I disagree though that MLB is limited for a whole forum. Would it really get any less traffic than the Music, Tech or Video Game Forum?

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Pro Sports Forum is a good idea. Then maybe, maybe you won't have to deal with the posters who feel the need to add such stimulating comments such as, "basketball sucks" or "baseball is boring", etc.

yes, good point.

or perhaps a catch-all sports forum "Other Sports" or something: basically the Pro Sports idea but it could also include discussions about high school sports, or Olympics.

Basically a sports forum for everything sports that isn't in SSF, Hornets, LSU and College.

but I'd still support just a Pro Sports forum too.

Not a bad idea to just have an 'Every Other Sport' forum. I disagree though that MLB is limited for a whole forum. Would it really get any less traffic than the Music, Tech or Video Game Forum?

we could call it the EOS forum (every other sport).

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom