Should Sr.com have a MLB forum or board (1 Viewer)

frank-duffy-05-2.jpg

A wheelchair curling board would be awesome!!!

the NL East of course which will be a one-horse race). :)
At least someone agrees the Braves will run away with the divison. ( You are being forewarned I can and will poke holes in to your argument of any other team in the divison just as many as you can poke in mine and probably more.)

Last edited:
Intriguing......with all the Zach Thomas, Jonathan Vilma, Dan Morgan talk maybe we do need a seperate Middle LineBacker forum......

My thoughts are...

Better an NFL board for all other NFL discussion and not cluttering the SSF. I also think that maybe there shuld be a

recipe/home improvment/ gardening type board...

Joe

Many boards have an 'Around the NFL' sub-forum within the main team forum. Wouldn't be a bad idea IMO..

No. It's bad enough I have to sit through baseball coverage waiting for football news or highlights.

New Orleans has no Major League Baseball Team. Thus no forum. We have the Saints and Hornets, thus forums.

I vote no way. But, if one gets created, knock yourself out. I just won't go there.

No. It's bad enough I have to sit through baseball coverage waiting for football news or highlights.

New Orleans has no Major League Baseball Team. Thus no forum. We have the Saints and Hornets, thus forums.

I vote no way. But, if one gets created, knock yourself out. I just won't go there.

You do realize that a whole lot of people from outside New Orleans post here and that not every post in these forums has something to do with New Orleans right? Oh, you can also get NFLN if you dont like sitting through coverage of other sports. :9:

There is a forum for the Voodoo but no forum for the zephyrs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom